Thursday 30 July 2009

Friday Sketchers challenge 62

This is my entry for the Friday Sketchers challenge, following their sketch obviously! I really like this sketch and I'm sure I'll use it again. I've used another 'Josh' image from Digistamp Boutique, the paper is by Bo-Bunny and was one of my Craft Haven purchases at the weekend. The red card is just plain cheap red card that I've rubbed Fired Brick distress ink over.



close up

Materials/ Tools used
  • 'Josh' downloaded image from Digistamp Boutique, coloured with promarkers
  • Bo-Bunny 'Splendor Stripe' paper, red cardstock from stash, yellow coredinations card
  • Tim Holtz distress inks in Fired Brick, Scattered Straw & Brushed Corduroy
  • Black ric-rac from John Lewis
  • Sentiment stamp from Cuddly Buddly, on a scalloped circle (bought in a pack from a craft fair)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, love all your distressing around the edges! Cute little image!
Erin x

jennie'g' said...

lovely card jenniexx