Monday 27 July 2009

Cute Card Thursday challenge

I had to make some new baby cards to go in my box at hubby's work, so thought I'd pop some eyelets on them so I could enter the Cute Card Thursday challenge. I'm not the best at setting eyelets straight, so if they look a bit wonky, they probably are!

Here's my girl version
and close up

Here's my boy version (definitely wonky!)

and close up

Materials/ Tools used
  • Stamps (sentiment & image) from Elzybells, coloured with promarkers
  • Gingham paper is a Funky Fairy download, coredinations cardstock
  • Eyelets in a set with my cropodile
  • Nestabilities plain & scalloped squares






7 comments:

gina g said...

Aww gorgeous cards Lisa, Gingham always look great on baby cards. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous baby cards, so so cute!
Erin x

Vixykins said...

Dont look wonky to me! Love the eyelets, they really set it off nice!

Kat said...

These are gorgeous. I can never get eyelets straight either. Or anything else come to that!! But no-one will notice, they'll be too busy being impressed by how talented you are.

Kat x

brenda said...

Hi Lisa, how very pretty and delicate these cards are. Gingham always gives such a fresh feel, ideal for a new babay card.

Have a good day

B x

Juls said...

what adorable baby cards!

Unknown said...

que lindos!!! amo babys,essa madeira que o cartão fica encima voce teria uma foto so dela,gostaria de ver melhor,beijos
http://ateliemonart.blogspot.com/
ateliemonart@gmail.com