Tuesday 14 July 2009

Post it note holder

Had a bit of a shock tonight. One of Morgan's friends has been diagnosed with swine flu! I'm not too worried about Morgan getting it, I'm fairly sure he'd be fine if he did, but I'm not sure Dex would be. I think it's probably a good thing the kids finish for the summer hols at the end of the week, at least it should stop it spreading around quite so badly. Scary stuff!

Here's tonight's attempt at Morgan's teacher's present, I think it'll do. Morgan said she loves shopping (and has too many shoes apparently!) so I thought this little stamp would be quite appropriate. I just need to make a matching thank you card now. I can't make up my mind whether to also make a gift for the teaching assistant... dunno!

Close up

Inside
Materials/ Tools used
  • Stamp from the retail therapy set from Elzybells, coloured with promarkers
  • CCSR backing paper
  • Post it notes & mini pencils from Staples!
  • Spotty ribbon from Hobbycraft
  • Nestabilities scalloped ovals, edged with rose pink promarker (sponged on)


3 comments:

Sarah said...

It's really good, have you used a template? Not seen these before. She'll love it. Hope you keep the bugs at bay x

Sarah said...

lol at the verification code to put that comment on peris, didn't look like an r!

Wishcraft said...

I've sort of mixed the instructions from Split Coast Stampers and some I found on For The Love of Paper blog. Lol at the code!