Friday 17 July 2009

Spoonful of Sugar - my 1st ever blog challenge!

I've followed a sketch for the Spoonful of Sugar challenge, the first blog challenge I've ever done. I rotated the sketch to fit the stamp. Hope it's ok! Now I just have to work out how to do the link to enter the challenge.... hmm....


Close up
Materials/ Tools used
  • Stamp from Elzybells, coloured in with promarkers
  • Gingham paper is a Funky Fairy download
  • Green Tara flowers & Craftwork Cards card candy dots
  • Happy Anniversary peel off (thought I'd got an anniversary stamp but apparently not!) from Little Claire

7 comments:

gina g said...

Lovely card fab image popped over from DC have added myself as a watcher. luv gina xx

Helen said...

Awwww...cute card! Love the image!
Helen x
PS - these blog challenges are addictive...you have been warned! lol

Wishcraft said...

Thank you both - I'm already planning my next challenge card lol! x

rosie said...

stunning card. absolutely professional x

Kathleen said...

Just popped over from DC and become a follower. Your cards are fantastic. Kathleen x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,and a fab take on my sketch,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Mina said...

such a cute pretty card, the bears with the heart are fabulous
Mina xxx