Monday 20 July 2009

Elzybells challenge

Thought I'd have a go at the sketch challenge on the Elzybells blog. I bought quite a lot of Elzybells stamps recently and have used quite a few of them, but not this one until now. I decided as the sketch was quite a simple one, I would try to keep my card quite simple - it's quite a change for me to have so much 'white space' on a card! It's all made using the 'Just Desserts' clear set - I've made the backing paper with the little cookie stamp, and the sentiment is also from the same set (stamped sentiment in versafine & embossed). The flower is another Green Tara one, it has a little cork centre - very cute! Although I'm not sure if I should have left the flower off and kept it really simple....

Close up
Materials/ Tools used
  • Elzybells 'Just Desserts' clear stamp set, coloured with promarkers
  • Bazzill & Coredinations cardstock
  • Green Tara flower


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fab card Lisa, see you've caught the challenge bug. Love those flowers, can't believe I missed them. Going to post one on the Just Magnolia Challenge go and take a peek. x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, such a sweet little image!
Love it!
Erin x