Tuesday 14 July 2009

It's my hubby's birthday, so I won't be crafting much today. I have been in the craft room for a little while though, been trying to make Morgan's teachers pressies - making little post it note holders. I was quite happy with my first attempt, and then realised that the pencils I bought were slightly too big for that design, oops! So I had a go at a different version today, all finished apart from deciding which stamp image I'm going to use. Will pop pics on later if I manage to finish it this evening.

I realised today that I didn't take pics of my card for hubby, so here it is. I used one of my new stamps from Elzybells - loving those teddies, so cute! I paper pieced it so that the chair matches the backing paper.

And a close up of the teddy
Materials/ Tools used
  • 'Snoozing Ted' stamp from Elzybells, coloured with promarkers
  • K&Co paper, and coredinations cardstock
  • Circle 'with love' sentiment stamp from Cuddly Buddly
  • Teddy punch from Hobbycraft
  • Lettering die cut using sizzix Night & Day alphabet
  • Nestabilities Labels 3

No comments: