Saturday 25 July 2009

Colour Create challenge

I've made this one for the Colour Create challenge, which is to use the colour combination blue & white, with the optional extra of vintage. I have no idea if my card is even remotely vintage! I've used the MS scallop dot punch to make two border layers down the side and raised them up with foam pads, then added a strip of lace - it's quite hard to see in the photos but it looks quite nice in 'real life'. I've used promarkers (sponged on) to edge the nestie, and also sponged it onto the sentiment.


Close up
Materials/ Tools used
  • Sugar Nellie 'windswept' stamp from Funky Kits, coloured with promarkers
  • Sentiment stamp free with Docrafts mag, stamped in versafine & embossed
  • Papermania papers (I think!)
  • Lace from Cuddly Buddly
  • Martha Stewart scallop dot border punch
  • Nestabilities scalloped ovals
  • Flat back pearls from local craft shop (Ideal Envelopes)






5 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, not seen this stamp before. You've well and truly got the challenge bug!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is adorable. I love the polkadots beind that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

gina g said...

Hi Lisa Gorgeous card love the image...this is one of my favourite stamps. luv gina xx

Di said...

This is lovely and yes it fits vintage style by the papers you have used.

Thanks for joining C.C this week

Di xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

What an adorable card......wonderful fit for vintage.

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create Chanllenge.
janny