Thursday 16 July 2009

Thank you card

We're all feeling a bit off today, and I think we may have a mild case of swine flu, which now seems to be going through Morgan's school. Trying not to be too paranoid though, and we don't feel too awful, just a bit limp and we have coughs and headaches, but I'm sure we'll all be fine!

Here's the finished thank you card, to go with the little post it note holder for Morgan's teacher. I used the biggest scalloped square nestie to cut the card blank, first time I've tried this and the first cardstock I used just wouldn't go through the big shot so I had to use a thinner one. The flowers are from my huge bargain order that I placed with Calico Crafts - they were selling off all the Green Tara flowers for 20p a packet... let's just say I ordered quite a lot of them, lol!

The card and post it note holder together
Materials/ Tools used
  • Stamp from the retail therapy set from Elzybells, coloured in with promarkers
  • Thank you peel off (from Little Claire I think)
  • CCSR backing paper & coredinations cardstock
  • Green tara flowers with Craftwork Cards card candy dot in the centre
  • Nestabilities scalloped squares and scalloped ovals

No comments: