Thursday 2 September 2010

Little Claire - September club stamp set


Here's a couple of cards made with the September club stamp set from Little Claire Designs - this is a huge set and fantastic value.  There are main images, sentiment stamps and lots of little accent stamps, it's a lovely set. I've made my first card using the little Christmas pudding, Merry Christmas sentiment and the 3 snowflake stamps from the set, all stamped in white ink (from Elzybells) onto Kraft paper that I bought AGES ago from Craftwork Cards and then never used (because I couldn't decide what to do with it!).  The red shape is a nestie, but I forgot to check which one, sorry.  I've edged everything with the white ink, and then used my promarkers and a touch of stickles for the little berries.


For my second card I used the cute penguin from the set, coloured with promarkers, with lots of glamour dust for some sparkle.  I've used some frame dies from Little Claire to cut out and mount the image.  Papers are MME, and the shimmery blue cardstock is from my stash.  I really should have done more with this card, it needs some snowflakes or something, but I was having a blank moment when I made it and nothing seemed to work!

My house is soooo lovely and peaceful today, as it's my eldest son's first day back at school.  I still have my younger son at home - and will have until next Easter when he starts nursery - but it's so much easier and quieter with just Dex :o)  I'm hoping to get a lot more done now that I have a bit of peace!

18 comments:

Jen said...

Lovely cards Lisa. I know what you mean about getting more done. I also have 2 boys (6 and 3) and they go back to school & pre-school on Monday :)

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely cards !! Great job !
Love the 'snow'.
have a crafty day,
greetings, martina
x

Mel said...

Oh Lisa, these are fab!

Oh its hard to pick but think I love the christmas cake best hee!!

Sorry i havent thanked you for all your lovelycomments and get well messages, meant alot to me! I promise i will try mmy hardest to be a better blogger hee!!

Hugs melly xxxx
Ps yeah hav a craft day and get him involved hee!!

Annie said...

such fun cards and just what you need for Christmas too - quick, bright and cheerful!
hugs, annie x

Lindsey said...

Lovely cards hunny. That stamp set is fab and i love the frame die. Please stop teasing me with all this lovely new stash! I will have to ebay the kids toys....;-)
Linds x

Debs M said...

gorgeous cards, clean ans simple x

coops said...

2 stunning cards lisa.love the kraft paper on your top card and the 2nd card is fabby.i really love the image and your backing paper :)

xx coops xx

Louise said...

wow, i love these cards. Using kraft card looks unusual and it looks great. I think the penguin card is fine as it is - the colours are great and the frame die cuts 'frame' that cute penguin perfectly x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww two fabulous cards, luv the snowman & all the sparkle, faby papers, sue,x

MissyB said...

Hi,

Fab cards, they are both really great, but i love the penguin one the best.

missyb x

Sarpreet said...

wow! these are both gorgeous and different to each other

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute cards Lisa.
luv
Debby

melsanford said...

These are gorgeous - I love the white on the Kraft and the colours and papers on the penguin card are fab! Love 'em! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anonymous said...

OOOH!! I just adore both of these cards, but that little penguin is just the cutest little fellow!! Love the sparkle!! :) TFS! HUGS

Helen said...

Great cards - it's been lovely to see what everyone has made with the set.

Helen x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful cards Lisa, great to see what you have made with the September set, hugs Heidi xx

Helen said...

Have a look on my blog - I've left a little something there for you!

Helen x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa, love your cards, they are both great!
Hugs Lynsey x