Monday 16 December 2013

Wedding card - another easel!

Hello everyone :o)

I've been busy in the craft room today, but haven't taken photos of anything yet... so I thought I'd show you a wedding card I made for an order a while ago.  It's yet another easel card, although this one is ivory & gold - so at least it's not another white one... not quite anyway!



Items Used
Ivory linen cardstock - Papermill Direct
Congratulations stamp - LOTV
'on your wedding' stamp - Woodware Mr & Mrs set
Gold detail embossing powder
Nestabilities Grand Labels 1 dies
Memory Box Cherry Blossom die
Memory Box Lavish Branch die - MCH
Pearl brad - The Hobby House

Pav's got the day off tomorrow, so we can do the last of our Christmas shopping and then go to Dex's nativity play in the afternoon... and then I'm going to a big toy shop with my mum in the evening.  I hate shopping (especially Christmas shopping), so apart from the play I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow!

Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

14 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Very elegant card Lisa, I like classic ivory and gold together and this is a lovely easel card.
At least you will have company while shopping so the time might go faster, lol. Enjoy the festivities.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Lisa and they still impress me!! I'm sure you will enjoy the Nativity...Martin used to take a pocket full of tissues for me, I always ended up blubbing!! xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Lisa, I love the elegant design and wonderful colours.
I hope you the shopping goes okay and you enjoy the school play.
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

a beautiful card! Really lovely Lisa - it reminds me I still have a wedding one to make - must get on with that tomorrow! Hugs rachel x

Chris said...

Beautiful and elegant. Fabulous card, Lisa! I hope you enjoyed the Nativity play as much as I did my Granddaughter's pre-school version! The 'donkey' stole the show!!! Apart from my little one (Of course!!!) who made the most perfect little Angel Gabriel ever:)- totally unbiased Grandma!
xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lisa
Fabulous wedding easel card.... Stunning...
Hugs Sylvie xx

heidy said...

What a beautful card Lisa!!
have fun at Dex play!!
XXX Heidy

Jo said...

Beautiful, looks so elegant....gorgeous colour combo!
hugs Jo x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the ivory/gold combo :o)
Jackie xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Lovely card - so elegant!
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

Very elegant card, perfect for a wedding!! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is so beautiful!! I really love the gold and easel design Lisa! HUGS :)

Christine L said...

And another fabulous easel card... never apologise for them! LOL

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so stunning and stylish lisa.fab classy design :D

xx coops xx