Tuesday 24 December 2013

Cute Polar Bear - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello everyone :o)  Hurrah - it's Christmas Eve and I'm all done... well ok, there's a couple of things I'd have liked to do and ran out of time... but no one will know, it's all fine!

Here's one of the last Christmas cards I've made - this one is for Dex, and it's also my DT card for DigiStamp Boutique for this week.  Dex loves these polar bear images, so hopefully he'll like this.  I seem to have run out of time to show my few remaining Christmas creations, but maybe I'll just show them when it's all over lol.




Items Used
Scalloped card blank - Joanna Sheen
Digi stamp - Cute Polar Bear - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - copics
Sentiment - Simply Christmas Greetings Male - DigiStamp Boutique
Papers - LOTV
Stickles in Diamond

We've had our Polish Christmas today - traditionally the presents and big meal are done on Christmas Eve, so we do the whole thing once with Pav's family and then we'll do it all again tomorrow with mine lol.  We've had lots of fun and the kids are very hyper, and somehow we need to get them settled to sleep tonight so that Father Christmas can do his thing ;o)

Well I hope you all have a very Happy Christmas... I'm going to have a little hop around some of your blogs now, seen as I have a spare few minutes at last.  Have fun everyone, see you in a couple of days!

14 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very merry Christmas too...:o)

biggest of love n hugs Vicky xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ooooh...I love, love, love this Lisa! Thank you sooo much - it's absolutely stunning! Hope Dex loves it as much as I do. Two Christmases huh....that sounds real fun, but you have to be soooo organised I imagine....glad you had a brill time....and have a wonderful time tomorrow too Sally-Ann xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the image and beautiful papers.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
hugs Sue xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaaaww this is gorgeous Lisa, just adore the sweet bears!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2014 :)
Kelly.x

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card Lisa, love the image and your colouring is fab!

Two Christmases, sounds wonderful to me!! Though I understand about getting excited children to bed - my Emily was being just an 'ickle bit over excited tonight ;-)

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow.

Sarah

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Lisa… such an adorable image. I love the gorgeous papers and fab layout! :-)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!!
Take Care
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Lisa… such an adorable image. I love the gorgeous papers and fab layout! :-)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!!
Take Care
Love and hugs
Sue xx

heidy said...

This is so cute ,Dex will love it!!
Merry Christmas hun!!
Big XXXX Heidy

Jules said...

Hi Lisa

Christmas sounds super exciting in your household!

Have a really lovely time and a very happy 2014!

Love Jules xx

Annette said...

Love your card Lisa, and I@m sure Dex will too. Have a wonderful (2nd) Christmas day today, how fab to have 2 special days!! LOL
Huge holiday hugs
Annette
xx

gail said...

what a gorgeous card, love the way you have coloured the bear. Merry Christmas xx Gail

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is a lovely card Lisa, fab colour palette. I hope you had a wonderful time on both of your Christmas's! Hugs x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, Enjoy the rest of your Christmas and Happy 2014.
Lorraine

Jennifer said...

So cute, Lisa...I'm sure Dex loved it! Hope you had a wonderful time on both your Christmas Days - your boys must love that!!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x