Friday 27 December 2013

Best Day Ever - Sugar Nellie DT

Hello everyone :o)

Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!  We have, it's been lovely... total chaos as usual but lots of fun.

Here's my Sugar Nellie make for this week, using the gorgeous Best Day Ever stamp.




Items Used
Scalloped card blank - Joanna Sheen
Stamp - Sugar Nellie Best Day Ever - Funky Kits
Colouring - copics
Papers - Dovecraft Garden Party
Spellbinders Curved Border dies
(wanted these for ages & got them for Christmas)
Spellbinders Labels 14 dies
Go Kreate Large Circle dies
Impression Obsession Butterfly dies
Sentiment stamp - LOTV
Pearls from my stash

I don't suppose anyone wants to buy a Cricut Expression?  £100 plus carriage (or hubby will deliver if you're local).  I quite liked the look of the Silhouette Cameo, but thought I'd probably wait a while as I don't really 'need' one... but it came up as one of the Lightning Deals on Amazon today, so Pav said I could order it for my birthday :o)  A very over the top present really, but we didn't do Christmas pressies for each other.  So the Cricut needs a new home if anyone would like one!

Off for a little catch up with your blogs, as I've not done any blogging at all for the last couple of days... Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

25 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Really love everything about this! Beautiful card.
Rebecca.

rachel said...

a stunning card Lisa and so glad you had a fun Christmas - wonderful xx

Begoña said...

I really love your card, the colors are great....
XX

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Lisa, love the image and lovely colour combo too. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. I love the image, she looks fab. Great papers and layout too.
Lorraine x

Ali said...

Sooo pretty x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Really pretty card Lisa and those colours are great together. Glad you had a lovely Christmas, it's over very quickly considering all the build up though. Happy New Year !
Must get in to the craft room soon I haven't made a card to share on my blog for nearly two weeks !
Lorraine

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Lisa, love the colours.
Glad you had a lovely Christmas.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Lisa, I love the pretty image and gorgeous colours.
I am pleased that you had a good Christmas.
hugs Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a darling image and what gorgeous coloring Lisa! :) HUGS

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful image and colour scheme Lisa. I love the circular mat against the square mats. Stunning.
If I don't see you virtually before 2014, have a wonderful New Year.
Hugs Sharon. x

Little K Smith said...

Aawwww this is so gorgeous Lisa! I love the image, colours and layout too! All wonderful :)
Kelly.x

Chris said...

Gorgeous! Adorable image and lovely colour scheme!
Chris
x

heidy said...

Beautiful ard Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Keep debating over those curved borders, they do look lovely

Jackie said...

This is so pretty, and beautifully coloured. I am still getting by with my old original Cricut (it will be 7 years old in February) :o)
Jackie xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Lisa - such a cute image and fabulous LO.
It was total chaos here too - but as you say - totally fabulous as well :o)
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Adorable card, love the brown and pink - great combination x

Donna Mosley said...

So gorgeous Lisa, love the image and your wonderful colouring. Ooh! you will love your Cameo hun. :o)

Donna x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card, really pretty colours and sweet image
Hugs Kelly

Kat W said...

It's a cold and frosty morning here in Gloucestershire but this card has just brought a little hint of spring to my house with the pretty colours and butterflies :-)
I really need to get myself some of these gorgeous SN images but I have so many unused stamps right now - oops!
The curved border die is lovely - lucky you!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Donna said...

So pretty Lisa and such a gorgeously cute image! Best Wishes to you and your family for a very happy new year :) Donna ♥ x

Pia S said...

This is a gorgeous girly design, Lisa! I like this image a lot, and you've picked beautiful colors and a great layout too!

Annette said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. I'm just catching up and love your card. I think I might need to pop over to Funky kits soon!
Hugs
Annette
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.fab pretty design and papers and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx