Monday 23 December 2013

Mistletoe Mice for my mum

Hello everyone :o)

How are you all doing?  Hopefully more organised than me!  I still have a couple of Christmas cards to make and a bit of wrapping left to do, so tonight will be another late one - I'm determined to have a relaxing evening tomorrow, so it all needs to be finished!

Here's the card I made for my mum and her hubby - she mentioned a while ago that she'd not had any easel cards from me for a while, so I thought I'd make her one.




Excuse the rubbish photos - the card is about 7.5" wide, and I struggle taking pics of large cards... and easel cards!

Items Used
White linen and buff card - Papermill Direct
Stamp - Mistletoe Mice - Stampavie
Colouring - copics
Papers - Woodland Wishes - LOTV
Nestabilities Grand Labels 1 dies
La La Land Heart Banner die
(drew around it for the white mat & cut again for the hearts)
Memory Box Corner Bow die
'Being together...' sentiment stamp - Personal Impressions
Viva Pearl Pen in Ice White

I won't say Happy Christmas yet as I'll be back again tomorrow!  Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

19 comments:

Annette said...

It's lovely Lisa. I love the little meeces and the easel is a lovely touch. Very personal. She'll love it.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Lisa - such an adorable image and I love those LOTV DP's - your Mum is sure to love it :o)
Hope you manage to get all the things done tonight so you can relax tomorrow.
Have a fabulous Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year.
Debs xx

ps Thank you for the stunning Christmas card - I love it :o)

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun.

I'm so behind and Mr and Mrs Santa will be wrapping pressies tonight - but i do have an excuse been in bed for the last 48 hrs !!, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so stunning lisa.beautiful papers and i love your colours and sweet mice ;D
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas.

xx coops xx

Jane said...

Wowee this is amazing Lisa
Have a wonderful Christmas
Jane xx

Ali said...

Thats lovely xxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Lisa,
Merry Christmas and Happy New year, hope you have a great time. Sue x

Denise said...

Hi Lisa,
Love this totally adorable card.
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Denise xx

heidy said...

OH Lisa this is so cute hun!!
XXX Heidy

rachel said...

what a gorgeous card - really pretty Lisa - love it! A very merry christmas to you hun xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. The image is so sweet and I love the pretty papers. Hope you get everything done!
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Lisa, such pretty papers.
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Lisa, adorable image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Very cute and adorable image Lisa, Mum is sure to love it.
Enjoy the festive fun.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Lisa. Your Mum will love it for sure. Merry christmas xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful card, so cute :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, not used that image this year but I love it and love those papers. Thanks for my lovely card, Merry Christmas x

mixamatoasties said...

What a beautiful card Lisa. I'm sure your mum will love it.

Merry Christmas.

Susan xx

Jennifer said...

A real stunner, Lisa!! Those papers are gorgeous, and your colouring of those ever so cute mice is amazing.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x