Wednesday 4 December 2013

Cracker Chester - Little Miss Muffet DT

Hello everyone :o)

Today's card is for Little Miss Muffet - it was my day to post over on the Little Miss Muffet facebook group, would love to see you there.

Surprise, surprise... it's Chester again!




Items Used
Digi stamp - Cracker Chester - Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Colouring - copics
Papers - LOTV
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Memory Box Night Sky Border die - MCH
Glamour Dust in Crystal

Morgan's gone back to school today, but Dex is still poorly and has been a little bit demanding, so I've not got as much done as I'd have liked... will just need to go super fast tomorrow!

Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

**Enter my candy here**

16 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the image. Sue x

Jo said...

Gorgeous and your colouring is soooo good lol. Hope Dex gets well soon!
hugs Jo x

Sue said...

Awww I love that cute image, fabulous colouring and wonderful papers too.
I hope that Dex is feeling better soon
hugs Sue xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Lisa, love cute Chester.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jenny said...

Fabulous colours, fabulous design and fabulous colouring. Just fabulous Lisa! x

Whisper said...

Chester is a cutie, but cheeky and so reminds me of H, great colours and layout too.

I hope the boys are better soon, Luv Sam x

Kim said...

fabulous card Lisa and love that border die (please don't tempt me with any more....!)
Kim x

rachel said...

it really is a cracker Lisa - fabulous xx

Jane said...

Oh now how on earth is Chester going to be able top pull that giant cracker! Great card Lisa
Hugs
Jane

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, very cute, love that border die :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous little cheeky monkey Lisa!

Hugs
Christine x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh I forgot to stop by and tell you how fab this card is... My Bad. Lisa, this card is fab. I lov the rich colours xx

Unknown said...

Supercute card Lisa, love the adorable image which you've coloured so wonderfully! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

*Vicki* said...

AW!! He's really adorable Lisa!! Such brilliant coloring too! HUGS :)

Annette said...

He's a cutie, and I've just surrendered and bought that night sky die too! :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

coops said...

so stunning lisa.fab bold colour combo and i love cheeky chester ;D

xx coops xx