Wednesday 11 December 2013

Peggy Sue Hatter - Little Miss Muffet DT

Hello everyone :o)

I've been round to my friend's house with the kids this evening, so I'm running a bit late... I'd planned to announce my candy winner today, but I'll pop back and do it in the morning.

Here's my Little Miss Muffet DT card for this week, using the fabulous Peggy Sue Hatter digi stamp, and following our current challenge theme which is You've Been Framed.




I knew I wanted to use this MFT frame die, as I've had it for months without using it, and the challenge theme seemed like a good push to get it used!  But I thought the die was bigger than it actually is, and printed the image far too big, so had to adapt the plan I had for my card... I'm quite pleased with how it turned out though, so it was a happy mistake!

Items Used
Digi stamp - Peggy Sue Hatter - Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Colouring - copics
Papers - Glitz Design Cashmere Dame - MCH
Frame die - MFT dienamics
Impression Obsession Flag dies - MCH
Sentiment stamp - LOTV
Button from my stash

Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

18 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I want this frame die and have so far resisted temptation! Loving the colours on this super pretty little number x

Annette said...

What a fun card, beautifully coloured, and lovely to see something other than a christmas card on my blog rounds today! Anyone would think it was nearly Dec 25th!!! LOL
Hugs
Annette
xx

Eve said...

WOW! fabulous card Lisa - coloured to perfection. xx

Chris said...

So cute!!! Love the design happy accident indeed! Sweet image and beautiful colouring!
Chris
x

Sarah said...

Luvverly card Lisa and she is a real poppet! xx

Sue said...

Wonderful card, I love the image, fabulous colouring and brilliant design - definitely a happy mistake!
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

glad you had a fun evening Lisa - love your card - such a fun image! Nice to see something that isn't christmas!!! Lol! Hugs Rachel x

Sammy said...

She is utterly fabulous! I absolutely must get this image for my daughter, as she is obsessed with hats (in fact, she's just started her own blog, entitled "mad hatter designs" lol)

Fabulous card! x

Pia S said...

This is a fabulous card, Lisa! I love this combination of a clean and feminine design. Wonderful colors and a fun image!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Definitely a happy mistake as I love the way she pops out of the frame. Fab layout and cute image, love it

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, she looks great coming out of the frame :o)
Jackie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely simple but effective card. Your happy accident turned out great.
Lorraine

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Lisa I love that image, and your colouring is just fabulous, the layout and papers are stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

heidy said...

What a sweet card Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the pretty papers and the way you've used your frame :) Donna ♥ x

Dotty Jo said...

She's adorable Lisa, Jo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, the image looks fab and I love the design.
Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.i love how the sweet image is popping out of the frame and fab pretty papers ;D

xx coops xx