Sunday 15 December 2013

In Stitches Christmas

Hello everyone :o)

I couldn't resist this stamp set from Clearly Besotted - it's my first purchase from there and I'm sure it won't be my last.  This little card was part of an order, just simple ones for a little girl to give to her friends.  Anyone who's expecting a card from me - I must apologise in advance... most of my cards for posting will be very simple, because most of them haven't been made yet!  I've been so disorganised because of all the orders, so the next few days are going to be very busy while I try to get all of my own cards finished.  I've said this every year, but I really MUST be more organised next year!


Items Used
3" x 5" cards - cardstock from Papermill Direct
In Stitches Christmas stamps & dies - Clearly Besotted
Memento inks in Rhubarb Stalk & Toffee Crunch
Sentiment tag stamps - LOTV
(name is computer generated - pharmacy font)
Twine from my stash
Glossy accents (for the nose!)

We've been back to the hospital with Dex today, just to get his head checked again - he's fine, no stitches or anything needed.  Then, as our appointment was so early, we went for breakfast (I'm still full now lol), and then came back and cleared out loads of the kids toys so we could put the tree up... might take a photo of it tomorrow, it looks very pretty.  So tired now though!

Hope you all have a lovely evening... my fave's gone on the X Factor, so I'm not too bothered who wins, will watch it anyway of course :o)

15 comments:

Kim said...

great card, love that cute reindeer and the CAS layout
Kim x

heidy said...

Fab card Lisa and glad Dex is okay!!
XXX Heidy

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa love this beautiful card! Love that stamp!
Glad Dex is ok.
Hugs Lynsey x

Debs M said...

great card, that reindeer is so sweet x

rachel said...

super card Lisa - you are very lucky to have so many orders - lol - well its not luck - its talent obviously - but you know what I mean!!! I'm sure these will be loved dearly! Hugs rachel x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, I love the cute reindeer and wonderful colours.
Glad that Dex's head is healing well!
hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

So pleased to hear that Dex is okay now...hugs
Simple is good and this is so cute :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.i love the cas design and fab reindeer.
I wanted luke to win the xfactor so i didn`t bother watching the final.

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Uber cute card Lisa - love that sweet reindeer.
So pleased that all went well for Dex and that his head is healing nicely.
Debs xx

Kat W said...

Now this is just stunning! I don't know how so few elements can look so fab but it does! This is going straight on my Pinterest and those cute stamps are going straight on my wish list!
The font is right up my street too as I am a pharmacist!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Annette said...

Cute little reindeer. I know what you mean about the card writing. It took me much longer than I thought it would!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE love this card, simply lovely

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lisa
Fabulous card.... You could join our little club in the New Year... We all make a xmas card evert to weeks ... If uou are interested look on my side bar for Margaret....it really is worth doing.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

*Vicki* said...

This is such a fun and festive design Lisa!! :) Yes, I say the same thing every year as well and here I am...still making Christmas cards! LOL!! Wishing us both luck! HUGS

Pia S said...

How cute!!! Love the big red nose of the reindeer and the gorgeous red color of your background paper. So fun and festive design!