Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas Archie - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello everyone... I did make something new today, but it's a DT creation that I can't show yet - I sat in the craft room and went a bit blank, so made something I 'needed' to make... possibly I'd hardly make anything if I didn't have DT stuff and orders, so it's a good thing I'm usually busy!

So here's yet another Christmas creation that I haven't shown yet... this one was Morgan's card.



It was supposed to look a bit like one of our cats, Boris, but I coloured him far too orange... don't think I've got the right copics for ginger fur yet.

Items Used
Digi stamp - Christmas Archie - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - copics (plus a bit of prisma pencil to try & tone down the orange... didn't work!)
Papers - MME Mistletoe Magic - MCH
Digi sentiment - Simply Christmas Greetings Male - DigiStamp Boutique
MS Snowflake punch
Card candy - Craftwork Cards
Glamour Dust in Crystal

Another reason I didn't get much done today - my Cameo arrived... woo hoo!  So I had to clear a space for it in the craft room... which took a while, as it's a TIP in there... more sorting out to do tomorrow, but at least my new machine has a home.  It's plugged in but that's about as far as I got with it today.

Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

23 comments:

Kat said...

Love this image Lisa, what a cutie. Sounds like you all had a lovely Christmas.

I've hardly blogged for ages because of my internet problems but fingers crossed I'm online successfully again with my new router and everything seems to be going well so far.

Kat xx

Lorraine said...

This is so sweet Lisa. I love the colours and papers. Have fun playing with your new toy!
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

What a fabulous image Lisa and I love the colour choice.
Have a lovely New Year and I will see you again in 2014.
Hugs Sharon. x

Ali said...

Aww thats lovely - I love the papers and layout!! OOoh new cameo - I'm ashamed to say my hubby bought me one earlier in the year and I've hardly used it as I'm such a technophobe and scaredy cat - so I'll be keeping an eye out for any tips you may share xxx Have a great new year xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Cute image and I love the way you have coloured him.
I'm sure you will soon get the hang of using your Cameo, there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube to help you if you need it.
Lorraine

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This really has the Awwww factor Lisa - I just LOVE that cute kitten waiting for Santa to fill his Christmas stocking with prezzies!! Brilliant layout too!

Have a happy and peaceful New Year - Sylvia xx

Sue said...

Awwww such a cute image and beautiful colours. I love the layout too.
Have fun with your new toy!
hugs Sue xx

heidy said...

Oh this is so cute Lisa!!
And like Sue said,have fun with your new toy!!
XXX Heidy

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa, lovely cute Xmas card! I look forward to seeing what you make with your cameo!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wendy said...

So cute, love the image and fabulous papers.
Have fun with your Cameo.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy xx

rachel said...

a lovely card Lisa and the cameo sounds fab - I have candy over at my blog if you're interested!! Hugs Rachel xx

Little K Smith said...

AAwwww how adorable is Archie! Wonderfully coloured and a fabulous layout too!
Have fun with your new toy hun :D
Kelly.x

Chrissy said...

Such a cute image and fabulous colouring Lisa..love the sparkle and the little guy on top of the hat..lol..so adorable..
Wishing you and your family a very Happy & Healthy New Year 2014

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Smashing card Lisa and GREAT colours!! Wishing you and yours Good Health and Happiness for 2014 and looking forward to seeing what you get up to with your new toy! xx

Jackie said...

Yet another delightful image and gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable, love that image. Have fun playing. Happy New Year x

Annette said...

Fab card Lisa, Have fun with your new toy!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Debs said...

Adorable card Lisa - looks perfectly coloured to me.
Have fun with your new toy :o)
Wishing you and yours a Happy Healthy New Year.
Thanks for being a great blogging buddy.
Debs xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Tis extremely gorgeous indeedy! Fab, fab colours - thank you sooo much! Sally-Ann xx

Kat W said...

Oooh, I hope you are having fun playing with your Cameo! I have a feeling I am going to be tempted when you show us what you can do with it - lol!
I feel the need to do a bit of spring cleaning in my craft room but have had a stomach bug for the last few days so haven't felt up to much :-(
Nearly forgot to say fabulous card and ginger fur was never going to be easy!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

Awwww such a little cutie Lisa... loving your colouring and layout as always!!

Big hugs and Happy New Year
Christine x

Pia S said...

This is so sweet, I love cats and I love cat images! This one looks totally adorable with the Santa hat!

coops said...

aw so gorgeous lisa.adorable kitty and I love your papers :D

xx coops xx