Wednesday 12 January 2011

Pink thank you


I've made this card using one of the new stamp sets from Little Claire, which are being demoed on Create & Craft tv from 11am today.  The papers are from my scraps so I'm not sure what they are, buttons & pearls from my stash.  Sentiment cut with my Stampin' Up word window punch - love this, it's one of my favourite toys at the moment :o)

I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
Off to do some commenting and then watch Steve from Little Claire on Create & Craft - would you believe I've NEVER watched Create & Craft before... I know some of you are regular watchers, but if the tv's on during the day here, it's usually Cbeebies or similar, never anything I might want to watch!

14 comments:

Juls said...

so fabulous!!! vert stylish...and I just love the hot pink!!! Hugs Juls

Debs M said...

great colours x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lisa, wow this is stunning!Love these colours together. Did you manage to watch Steve, thought he was fabby! Saw a few of my cards on there too. Did you see any of yours? hugs Heidi xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so pretty. I love the pink and black combo and the little black pearls, in the centre of the flowers, look fab.
Thanks for joing our 'thankyou' challenge over at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

So pretty in pink!! I adore the dots mixed with the checks!! ;) HUGS

Sue said...

Hi ya Lisa
oh gorgeous card, luv the colour, fab papers, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week hope to see you next time, sue,x

Vicky said...

Hiya Lisa!

Beautiful card hun!, gorgeous image and great papers too.

Hugs Vicky xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, thats a gorgeous card love the colour scheme its so bright and cheerful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Claire said...

This is gorgeous - love those pink papers and what a gorgeous image too. Fab card. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

gorgeous card lisa.fab image and i love the papers and hot pink colour :D

xx coops xx

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the pink. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

melsanford said...

Fab card - very striking! Love the colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Lindsey said...

LOVE IT!

Cazza said...

Stunning Lisa! Hope you enjoyed C&C?
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx