Monday 24 January 2011

Crafty Cardmakers - floral


Huge apologies for being such a RUBBISH blogger recently - I've just been so busy!  Last week I had orders, and a demo on Saturday that I had to prepare for.  I was sooo nervous, I always am, but always end up having a good time - some lovely ladies came to the demo and Donna was also demoing so it was great to chat with her.  Jo Channon was demoing too and she was really lovely, and far better at demoing than I'll ever be!  So, I'm playing catch up with you all now - I'm going to have to get a blog list on here so I can keep up with all my favourites.  Please don't think I'm ignoring you if I haven't managed to visit for a while!

Anyway, today is a new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and this fortnight we'd like to see your floral creations.  Now, my original idea was completely different - I had an image all coloured, then I've been so busy I didn't get chance to put my card together... when I finally sat down to do it I couldn't find the image I'd coloured, it's disappeared!  I'm fully expecting it to turn up today, now I don't need it obviously!  I didn't have time to colour anything else, so I've made this (embarrassingly simple!) little set of 5" square cards, with flowers and big gems from my stash, and some new Dovecraft papers.

As there's 3 of them, they fit the '3 of a kind' challenge at Ooh La La nicely, so I'm entering them there.

25 comments:

craftymum said...

really lovely cards Lisa
hugs sarah x

melsanford said...

Ooooh! These are lovely! Simple and elegant :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa, these are just beautiful!! Love the flowers and the colors too!! :) TFS! HUGS

Juls said...

these are such fab notelets! Hugs Juls

Nannieflash said...

Wow Lisa they are going to be so useful they really are quite beautiful and the papers are fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Cazza said...

Awwww Lisa these are fab hon!! Gorgeous papers too :o)
Glad your demo went well :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Lindsey said...

These are stunning Lisa! I love the colours you've used!
Wow sounds like you've been busy! I'm chasing my tail this week with jewellery...and I though January would be dead!

Linds x

Vicky said...

They are just lovely Lisa, sometimes simples is the best :o)

Glad you demo day was fabby too!!

Hugs Vicky xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Simple can be stunning too! These are fab.
Caroline xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colours you've used and the way everything matches so well.

Helen x

Kat said...

Lovely cards Lisa. I love simple but effective.

Kat xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lisa, I love this very pretty set. Lovely colours and flowers.

Donna x

Claire said...

Glad to see you back again and these are just fab. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

Ooooh these are gorge Lisa and I'm loving the large blooms...fab choice of colours...have fun playing with your Cricut :) Donna x

Jennifer said...

Hi Lisa. Great design....love the colours xx Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

These are great, will make fab little notelets. xx

Cheryl said...

These are so fun and cute! I love them.

coldwaters2 said...

Loving these big time Lisa those flowers look wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

coops said...

gorgeous cards lisa.i love the big flowers and lush papers and colours :D

xx coops xx

Carol said...

Lovely clean and simple - and 3 of them. Thank you for joining us at OLL.
Carol
xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

They are gorgeous! Love them and thanks for popping by my blog and leaving such a sweet message :o)
hugs and xxx

Jackie said...

There's nothing embarrassing about simple cards, they are beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

gillyflower said...

hiya
love these 3 little cards dead cute
gill x

Unknown said...

Hi! I just saw your blog when I was searching for some article, the topics you have here are very interesting also your works are beautiful.

Thanks

John
Off Road Accessories | Osprey Viewcast | Seattle Real Estate

Leslie Shepherd said...

Seriously, I LOVE these cards. Very sweet. Gonna thank you for completely inspiring me to get moving and go and make some cool cards.

Thanks, Leslie