Saturday 12 December 2009

Totally Gorjuss - free & easy


This week at Totally Gorjuss we're having a 'free and easy' week, as everyone's so busy at this time of year. Basically you can enter anything you like! Well I'm still trying to catch up with ordered cards, as well as our own cards that I still need to make. So I spotted a lovely simple sketch at Truly Scrumptious and made 3 versions of it - none of them all that exciting I'm afraid but I needed to get as much done as possible. I WILL be more organised next year!

The first card has a Digistamp Boutique image, coloured with promarkers. The papers are Doodlebug, with coredinations cardstock. The sentiment is computer generated and added a couple of tiny purple buttons to finish.

This card has a Popcorn bear image - a cardmaking friend lent me some of her stamps and this was one of them. I've coloured it with promarkers, with lots of glamour dust on the hat trims. I've used a large 8 x 8 card blank. The papers are downloaded ones that I'd already got printed off so I'm not sure what they are sorry, cardstock is DCWV. The sentiment is computer generated and I added some card candy dots (coloured with a gold promarker) to finish.


This one is exactly the same as the previous card, apart from the colour scheme.
I'm entering my cards for the following challenges:

Sorry for lumping everything together on one post, I have more cards to make today so I'm in a bit of a rush!

24 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Love how personal these cards feel! Very pretty! All wonderful creations! Love that fun, happy dragon for a daddy card! Perfect!

Dawn said...

Cute cute cards, love the Teddies and great colouring

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

they are all lovely now i had better get on with my orders too ...........K X

Sally said...

Fantastic cards. Love how you have colored each of them. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining My Time To Craft this week!

Patricia St Martin said...

Beautiful cards Lisa....

coops said...

fantastic set of cards, really love the images you`ve used and fab layout.luv coops.xx

Unknown said...

Fab Cards, you have been busy, love them all, thanks for playing along at TT this Week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Lesley said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Victoria said...

three yummy cards hun - love the dragon one

Victoria
x

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

hi Lisa just popped back to say I have left you a couple of awards on my blog so pop by when you get a chance to pick them up..........K x

Daniele said...

love the popcorn bear cards they are so cute thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Nannieflash said...

Morning Lisa, I love your popcorn bear cards they are gorgeous and your dragon some little lad is going to love that to. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

Pat said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining in the Challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Unknown said...

Great cards, really lovely

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Sharon said...

These are all fantastic. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Unknown said...

What a cute bear those bears make! Thanks for sharing your fab cards with Tt this week x Janet

Jackie said...

Fab set of cards. I haven't even had time to look properly at my Popcorn Bear man CD blog cany win, but now the Christmas cards are out of the way I hope to get the chance to look at it and see what I have got :o)
Jackie xx

Vee said...

A fabulous card just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

☼ Cheryl* said...

They are all fantastic, Lisa!
Thank you so much for the paper, I recieved it earlier. I wasn't expecting so much!! I've not had a chance to look at it all yet, my son loves to eat paper... i'll wait till he's sleeping, lol.
Please email me if you want me to pay the postage xxxx

Allison said...

lovely cards
thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
allisonX

Anne H. said...

So many lovely Christmas-cards!
Beautiful colors and lovely details.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :-)

Mina said...

wow Lisa not one but three stunning cards...they are all fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Jenni said...

Three fab cards, love your glittery accents.
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Jenni x