Wednesday 16 December 2009

Sugar Bowl 25


Hmm I don't think I did enough with this card really - I keep looking at the pictures and thinking of extra bits I could have added! But my mum needed it in a hurry, so I didn't have all that much time to think about it.

I've used this cute little Sugar Nellie bunny, coloured with promarkers. The plain circle was cut with Nesties and it's mounted on a Nellie Snellen die cut. The squares were also cut with Nesties. The paper is MME - I did get lots of different matching papers out, but deciding which order to place them was taking me too long so I stuck with the same paper layered up with bazzill cardstock in the end! Finished off with a downloaded sentiment from Pink Petticoat, edged with cinnamon promarker.






6 comments:

Juls said...

very sweet!! Love all those polka dots!

coldwaters2 said...

I love it the image is gorgeous and love the papers

Hugs and happy holidays
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

So cute,I adore your image and beautiful papers as well!!!
xx

Lilian said...

What a super cute card! Wonderful idea to use the same papers and still follow the sketch. Might have to case that ;) Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Happy Holidays!

Squirrel x said...

Lisa, it's perfect hun - nothing else needed, and that little bunny is magical. You've just given me an idea for a twins card that I need to do so thank you! Love your paper choice too. Big hugs, Squirrel xx

coops said...

fantastic card hun, love the image and gorgeous colours.luv coops.xx