Wednesday 2 December 2009

Delightful sketches & Die Cut Dreams


My 2nd post for today - I'm still wading through loads of orders so there'll probably be quite a few posts on here in the next week or so!

I've followed the sketch at Delightful Sketches - well I had to have a go, the prize is some Riley Moose stamps and there are lots of them on my wishlist! I've used Riley in his car for this card, coloured with promarkers and cut the image out with nestie squares. Paper's are MME, with bazzill cardstock. Computer generated sentiment. I'm also entering my card for the challenge at Die Cut Dreams - I'm totally cheating because their theme is 'hot chocolate' and I'm just using a chocolatey colour scheme. But I didn't have much time and really wanted to enter because amazingly for me, I won last week's challenge :o)



17 comments:

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

He is cute. :)).Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.

Rosalien

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi again. I love it. Beautiful design and I love your choice of colours.
Love Sandra xx

Lisa Foster said...

Oh how cute!!! Look at Riley zipping by! That's one of my faves! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Patricia St Martin said...

Your card is so cute. This is a really fun card... love your colors.

Susie Sugar said...

What a lovely card . Love Mousse image He's delightful.
Thanks for playing the DCD challenge this week
Hugs Susie xx

Karen said...

Lovely card and your colours fit in great for the theme. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Katie said...

Fabulous choice of image and papers!
A super card, it looks almost like patchwork.
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches!

Wendy Hall said...

What a cutie!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

Anne said...

Fab card, love the little cutie image.
Thanks for playing along with DS
Anne x

csroyal said...

Super cute card! Love Riley! Good to see you at Delightful Sketches!

Cathy said...

Cute take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with Delightful Sketches!! Hugs, Cathy

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Very cute card, love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Rachel said...

Oh how precious! thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa said...

ahh super cute!!! thanks for joining us at DS

Mummylade said...

Adorable image. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

Nicola said...

Uncle George will love this card too Lisa. Fab image and papers.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Julie said...

A fab card, and such an adorable Riley in his little car. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
Julie x