Monday 28 December 2009

Crafty Cardmakers challenge 11 DT + exciting news!


Our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers is to use your favourite products of 2009 - which should be easy but how to choose! I have sooo many favourites lol.

Well, I had to make a decision so I went for a Digistamp Boutique image, coloured with promarkers and used my Nellie Snellen circle dies to make the fancy frame - I've used these loads in the last couple of months but it's the first time I've used them to make a frame. I think I might have to get the squares next :o) The papers are Doodlebug, with DCWV cardstock. Flowers are Green Tara with a little button centre, and added a little butterfly sticker (mounted on acetate and cut out) to finish.

I'm also entering my card for the following challenges:
Now onto my fantastic news - I can't quite believe it but I've been chosen to be on the Design Team for Prairie Fairy, a brand new digital stamp site that I know is going to be very popular - the images I've seen so far look fab and I can't wait to get started! Congrats to the rest of the new DT - I'm off to have a look around everyone's blogs in a min. I've had a busy day visiting friends and buying birthday pressies for Dex, who's going to be 2 on 8th Jan - can't believe he's nearly 2 already! My birthday's the week after and I think everyone's giving me money for some lovely new craft stash :o) I usually hate shopping but I've had a big smile on my face all day - I'm sooo excited to be on the Prairie Fairy DT!


28 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute cards! I am so happy to be on the Prairie Fairy DT together! It'll be great!

Hugs, Kelly

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card babe, loving that frame! Congrats on your DT, brilliant news. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. Absolutely fab news about you DT news. I am thrilled to bits for you, its well-deseved. I look forward to seeing more of your fab work.
Lots of love and Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

what a cute card-i love it :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Kat said...

Love this card Lisa and congrats on your new DT position with Prairie Fairy. Must check out their blog soon.

Kat xx

Crystal said...

just wanted to say congrats for being chosen as part of the prairie fairy dt! i am looking forward to working with and can't wait to get to know you better! your work is just downright gorgeous too! hugs!

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Hi Lisa, i want to say you that i'm so excited, to be on the Praire Fairy DT with you....I'm looking forward to work with you :-)))...

Big Hugs
Heike

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow loving this card those colours are so vibrant the image is shown to full perfection and love those frames I have just ordered some and will be excited to use them.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

oh that circle die is gorgeous! and your card is just fabulous!

Mina said...

huge massive congratulations Lisa, I must hop over and have a look at this challenge site...love your fab card too
Mina xxx

Danni said...

Congrats on your new DT position!! Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable,love your papers and sweet image and the frame looks fabulous!!! Congratulations on your DT position,looking forward to seeing your creations!!
Hugs xx

kris said...

what a fun card!! love the image and the wonderful colorful papers! Thanks for playing with us at Flutter by! hugs, kris

Jackie said...

Lovely colourful card :o)
Jackie xx

Lori said...

This card is adorable, Lisa! You've turned a cute stamp into an even cuter card : )

Love and big hugs ~ Lori

cats whiskers said...

Thank you for your lovely comments dear, they mean so much.

Just love this cute card dear such great spring colours, and lots of congrats on your new DT post.

Hope you have a terrific New Year
Hugs Jacqui x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, wow what a stunning card, its such a colourful one as well. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Kimberly S said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday. :)

Linda . J said...

Just got back from UK and popped by to say Hi and i look forward to working with you on the prairie fairy dt! congrats!


Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

Happy to have you on the team!

zonnenplume said...

Such a cute card! I really love it!
Thanks for joining us at Hanna and friends!
Hugs,
Bärbel

Vanni said...

Woow what a beautiful card. I love it.

Thanky for joining us this week.
Hugs,
vanni

coops said...

stunning card, i love the image and the colours are lovely and fresh.massive congratulations on your dt spot.luv coops.xx

DeeDee said...

Hi Lisa!
Your card ist so beautiful. I love the papers you have used! And the Image ist so cute!

Thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week!

Hugs,
Diana

Made by Mandy said...

Lisa, I love your card and the bright colours are a wonderful antidote to the awful weather we are having of late.

Many congratulations on your DT position at Prarie Fairy, that is wonderful news.

I have enjoyed being on the DT at Crafty Cardmakers with you and wish you a very happy New Year xxx

Vixykins said...

Yay go Lisa! You'll be an asset to them and such a pleasure to work with. Have a lovely new year hunny x

Bee said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty, bright colours and patterns and super design. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

mega89 said...

Pragmatic Play เว็บตรง สล็อตเว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ สล็อตแตกง่าย ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ 2022