My second post for today and another rubbish photo sorry! It's a shame I couldn't get a better pic, because for a change I'm really happy with this card.
The image is a digi stamp from Digistamp Boutique, coloured with promarkers, with lots of glamour dust and some sakura clear glitter pen on the falling snowflakes. The image was cut out with circle nesties - I drew around the largest die on red card to make my larger circle for matting, then added glamour dust all round the edge of the circle. The paper is DCWV with coredinations cardstock. The sentiment is computer generated - for even more sparkle I lightly covered the sentiment with glamour dust too! The sentiment was cut out with nestie circles and then mounted onto the smallest Nellie Snellen circle die. I found the silver snowflakes in my stash and added some little gem centres to finish.
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
- Friday Sketchers - fab sketch
- Creative Card Crew - gold or silver
- Everybody Art - red/ green
- Die Cuts R Us - project with a holiday feel
- Cupcake - sing a Christmas carol (Does 'when the red, red robin comes bob bob bobbin' along' count as a carol?)
- Incy Wincy - snowflakes
- Pile It On - tinsel town
- Challenge Up Your Life - a little joy
- Lots To Do - snow
- Stamp Something - glitzy somethings
- Crafty Catz - green, red & silver