Friday 4 December 2009

Totally Gorjuss challenge 8 - sketch


This week at Totally Gorjuss there's a lovely sketch from Net to follow. Also, you can use whatever cute & girly images you like, although you'll get 2 entries if you use a Gorjuss Girl.

I've used a Victoria Case stamp, coloured with promarkers and cut out with nesties. I've used both sides of an Imaginisce double sided paper, with some bazzill cardstock for my scalloped nestie. The sentiment is computer generated, ribbon from stash. I've added some big flat-backed pearls on the paper here and there - these were sent to me as a Christmas gift from my fellow DT member Paola, she sent us all some beautiful things! The flower is a chipboard one that I've coloured with my cinnamon promarker, with a button centre.

I'm also entering my card for the following challenges:

Also - there are still a couple of hours left before the draw closes for my blog candy, if anyone is interested :o)

18 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. Lovely card and the image says it all. I wonder if she has been shopping for christmas.
Love Sandra xx

Scrappymax said...

This is a beautiful card and a super image, she looks a lot better than me after such a heavy shopping trip.
Thanks for joining us this month over at BTC&G.
Max x

Victoria said...

brill film title to use for your card! Fab card too

Victoria
x

pinky said...

Lovely card and great image. I hope she has some craft stuff in those bags lol. Thanks for playing at BTC&G this month.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely card I saw it in the DT selection while paying a visit to the blog and I love the image and your colours

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Lovely card and colouring :o)
Jackie xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Very inspired film choice Lisa, great modern image.Thanks for sharing your card with by the cute and girly.Goodluck janex

coops said...

wow, brilliant card, fantastic image and love the layout and all the embellishments.fab colours too.luv coops.xx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card Lisa, and I love your image shes really a stunner. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

Love your card its gorgeous..........K x

Beryl said...

Lovely card and great for the film title - thank you for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Beryl xx

gina g said...

Hi Lisa Gorgeous card love the image and the pretty papers. luv gina xx

Diana Mancuso said...

This card is so pretty! I love the design paper and you did a great job on the colouring. I really like how your designs are so clean and crisp looking. Congrats on the 5000+ hits and thanks for stopping by my blog!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Lovely, Lisa!
The image is great and I Love the colours.

Jules said...

Hi Lisa

Great card for your film title. Love your colour choices.

Is Lindsay a shopaholic??

Thank you for sharing with By the Cute and Girly this month.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Hi Lisa

Great take on the movie, thank you for sharing your card with us at BTCG.

B x

Juls said...

Hi, great film choice!! Love the pearl detail on your card! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

Deb said...

Heheh! What a perfect film title for this fun girlie card! Gotta love it! Especially at Christmas time! Beautiful coloring!