Here's my DT card for the very first challenge at Cards For Men - it's a nice easy first challenge, Christmas! So we want to see Christmas creations for the men and boys in your life, hope you'll join in with us :o)
I've made this one for my youngest son - his favourite story book is about a polar bear so I'm sure he'll like this. I've used a lovely little digi stamp from Pink Cat Studio, coloured with promarkers and with ivory flower soft around the hood and polar white flower soft for a sprinkling of snow. The paper is DCWV with coredinations cardstock. The snowflakes were made with a little punch (from Hobbycraft I think) with little blue gem centres. Nice and simple!
- Friday Sketchers - great sketch! (in fact I liked it so much I used it again - see below!)
- Cute Card Thursday - snips, snails & puppy dog tails (cards for young boys)
- Saturday Spotlight - hats on
- My Time To Craft - winter pals
- Crazy 4 Challenges - punch happy
- Creative Card Crew - Christmas
- A Spoonful of Sugar - Non-traditional Christmas
I made this card following the same sketch because I have so many cards to do! I've used another digi stamp from Pink Cat Studio, the papers are Papermania 'naughty & nice Christmas', cardstock is coredinations, snowflakes are punched with little gem centres.
I'm entering this card for: