Saturday 17 May 2014

On Your Wedding Day

Happy Saturday :o)

Here's a wedding card I made for an order, using some gorgeous Lil' Inkers heart dies and a fab sentiment from Clearly Besotted... yes, I'm addicted to sentiment stamps, just can't resist them!


I'm also a little bit obsessed with using dies and then piecing everything back together again... so I apologise if I'm getting boring, but it makes me happy!

Items Used
Silver pearl card - Anna Marie Designs
White linen card - Papermill Direct
Lil' Inkers stitched heart dies - Simon Says Stamp
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 14 - Craft Mojo
Sentiment stamp - Love Blossoms - Clearly Besotted Stamps
Doodlebug Sequins - Craft Mojo

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says - die crazy
Addicted to CAS - off the edge

I'll be back later with my Craft Mojo DT card... hope you have a lovely day :o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa this is a beautiful card, gorgeous colour xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gotta do what makes you happy that's what crafting is all about.
Love the card.
lorraine

Mary J said...

That is just stunning Lisa!

Debra K. said...

Not getting boring at all as your cards don't look the same. I can understand why you love these dies, they are great as is this card! You're very brave stamping your sentiment directly on the card. I don't trust my stamping skill to do that. Debra x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Lisa, this is gorgeous, love the design. These dies are so lovely.

Donna x

rachel said...

wonderful card Lisa - hope you've had a great day xx

Sharon said...

I love the effect of piecing your dies back together and the colour scheme is gorgeous.
I don't think your work is ever boring Lisa.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

This is stunning Lisa, such a stylish design and never boring!
I hope you are having a good weekend
Hugs Sue xx

Annette said...

Wow, these dies are really gorgeous, and you're making some fantastic creations with them. Hmmm, do I need any more dies. Heck yeah!!!

Hugs
Annette
xx

Pia S said...

This is very elegant and a design I think would be perfect for a couple who's going to marry this summer, so I might case this one.

coops said...

simply stunning lisa.beautiful stylish design :D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is a very elegant card. It would make a good anniversary card too. I'm loving the inlaid dies or piecing it back together technique or whatever they are calling it these days. Please continue on!

stressfreestamping said...

Great card! I love how you have pieced all of it together. Very clever! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS. :)

Jingle said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the design and the colors! So well done! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A fabulous wedding card, the design is so elegant and I love the way you use sequins on your cards.
Rebecca.

Jaydee said...

Fabulous wedding card. I love the use of the die cutting technique and the touch of sequins and personalized name is just perfection.
So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
jaydee