Wednesday 14 May 2014

Cool Chester - Little Miss Muffet DT

Hello... hope you're all having a good week :o)

I'm here with my DT card for Little Miss Muffet, and I've had a really stoooopid moment with this card!  I was supposed to be following the current challenge theme which is buttons, but I forgot... so can we just pretend you can see buttons, just to make me feel better?


I've used those gorgeous new Doodlebug papers again... I'm already starting to feel a bit panicky about using them up, they're so pretty.  Might have to buy another pack!

Items Used
Stamp - Cool Chester - Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Colouring - copics
Papers - Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe - Craft Mojo
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 14 - Craft Mojo
Sentiment - Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler - Craft Mojo
Doodlebug Birthday Girl Enamel Sprinkles - Craft Mojo
Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Marker (on the glasses frames) - Craft Mojo

Yesterday I asked Dex what he thought Mummy's favourite thing was... I thought he'd say cuddles, as I was going to ask him for one... What he actually said was "Me!"  Apart from it making me laugh, I love how confident he was of that!  I probably would have said the dog or the cats, if my mum had asked me the same question when I was little lol!

Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

26 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous colouring Lisa and love little chester.The flower centre looks like a button so we will say it is a button without holes...that seems fair..lol..and very good answer by your lad..mine would have said craft.craft and more craft.

luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Awww, cuddles are now second best!!! Love your card and I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets what themes I'm meant to be following!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

La, la, la, la, la, la, la. Not looking at the scrummy Doodlebug Papers or Die-Namics, nothing to see here on this gorgeous card. Pfffft! X

Sarah said...

Adorable card Lisa and those papers really are fabulous. Chester is lovely, I've bought my first LMM stamps today so looking forward to them arriving!! Great buttons by the way!! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Kids are so funny, you can never be quite sure what they will say.
A great Chester card again, I think you have a soft spot for him.
Lorraine

Little K Smith said...

Aawww a fabulous card Lisa! Love little Chester and your colouring and colours are delish :)
Kelly.x

Claire said...

Adorable card hun - love Chester and the fabby bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

Carole Pollard said...

Just so cute its a great image See what you mean about the papers definitely another pad Fantastic card love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Awwwww I love that cute image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

wonderful stuff \Lisa and yes - I can see some buttons ..... he he....xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the cute image and the papers are so pretty ....btw love the buttons :) x Susan x

Debra K. said...

Fabulous card Lisa! Love Chester and your colouring of him especially his ice cream. The buttons are a great finishing touch.
A great answer from Dex not sure Morgan would agree though. My youngest son signs his cards to us 'from your favourite son'. Debra x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Lisa and that ice cream looks delicious. Love the colours.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card, that ice cream looks luscious.
Kids, don'tcha just love 'em :o)
Jackie xx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the beautifully coloured image.
Hugs
Caz x

Jane Savage said...

Love Chester he is just too cute. Fab layout and gorgeous papers, Lisa! But I especially love all the buttons!! :)
Wow, what an absolute superstar Dex is! xx

Jo said...

well the enamel dot is sort of a button, right?
Gorgeous card, lovely colours and colouring :) x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and lovely and colourful, great buttons too!

Aneta said...

It's so cute!

Unknown said...

First of all I need to apologize for having been MIA for so long, but things at work have been soooooo hectic lately... Just didn't have enough time left to blog... But that makes it all the more fun to enter blogland again and to see all of your fabulous creations/cards again! You've done a wonderful job whilst I was away, lol! What a fine card maker you are Lisa! Take care, enjoy your evening, hugs, Ira x

Anonymous said...

Lovely cute card again Lisa, more scrum my papers x

heidy said...

What a fabolous fun card Lisa,and what a great answer from Dex!!
XXX Heidy

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Love these papers and the cute image - definitely getting me in the mood for some sun! Brilliant layout too.
Rebecca.

Kat W said...

This card is so gorgeous and cheery; Chester always makes me smile!
Big hugs, Kat
P.S. the buttons look fab ;-)

coops said...

loooooooooove this one lisa.chester is such a cutie and fantastic bright colours :D

xx coops xx