Tuesday 20 May 2014

MFT Gerbera Daisy - Craft Mojo DT

Hello everyone :o)

I have another little Craft Mojo DT card today, using some more of those gorgeous new MFT goodies...


I'll be using these stitched strip dies a lot, I think they're fab!  And I've used the linen background stamp again too - it's on the pink and white piece, but I also stamped it in pink ink on that pretty gerbera daisy, for a bit of subtle texture.  The brown sequins are a good match for the buff card, but have gone a funny colour in the photo!

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
MFT Get Sketchy - fab sketch
MFT Colour Palette Challenge - kraft, berrylicious, sno cone, pink lemonade
Simon Says - die crazy

I'll be back later with my DigiStamp Boutique DT card... Hope you have a lovely day :o)


14 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Yes I'm loving these stitched dies too Lisa and that background stamp looks extremely useful, turning any plain cardstock in to beautiful textured looking cardstock. I need all of these now too, you mustn't keep doing this, showing me all these gorgeous things, I have no will power when it comes to crafting goodies, I'm afraid.
lorraine

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I'm loving the new release to and been using the linen stamp a lot. Hugs, Amanda x

Debra K. said...

Love that Gerbera! It's so eye-catching, the colour you've chosen and the stamping on it. Brill layout and the colours go together perfectly. Lorraine above is so right! You keep tempting us with new goodies that you've used wonderfully. My need list is just too long. Debra x

rachel said...

gorgeous flower Lisa - love the inked tips - beautiful xx

Annette said...

Love the linen texture look and the gorgeous dies.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sarah said...

PLEASE don't show those dies again, I am feeling a serious spend coming on!! What a fab card Lisa and that gerbera is a real showstopper!! xx

mixamatoasties said...

Oh oh oh. Another die to add to my wish list! I love this. Fabulous card.

Susan xx

Debs said...

Super stylish card Lisa - love that flower :o)
Debs xx

Unknown said...

These dies are fab indeed! Another must have, argh! Love that splendid bloom Lisa, fabulously designed card! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

heidy said...

Wow stunning card Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

cheiron said...

GORGEOUS flower!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Die Crazy Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love that beautiful daisy and the colours :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card, I love the fabulous flower!
Rebecca.