Tuesday 20 May 2014

FAB new images at DigiStamp Boutique

Hello again :o)

I'm back again with my DT card for DigiStamp Boutique... ooh there are some absolutely gorgeous new images that have just been released today... go and have a look, they're fab!


I've used the lovely Phoebe, from the Besties set... I wish I could show you the Wink of Stella sparkle - it's on her eyelids, pink top and shoes, but it doesn't matter how many photos I take, I just can't get it to show up!  I'm planning a nice long colouring session at the weekend, so I can get all of these images coloured in... love them all!

Oh, and I'm sorry to keep taunting you with that linen background stamp... I can't stop using it!

Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)



21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card , really fab colour combo x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning image and a fabby colour combo too, Luv Sam x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, she looks fabulous...I need!! lol
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

FABULOUS!! I'm definitely off for a spend!! xx

Sue said...

Stunning card, I love and NEED that image! Your colouring is wonderful and I love those papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Lyn said...

Gorgeous image and a beautifully created card.

rachel said...

gorgeous image - fab card lisa xx

Amanda said...

Well I had already bought everything on your card except the image so of course I had to go buy that as well lol. Fab card as always, hugs, Amanda x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the fab new image and your colouring is amazing as always.

Donna x

Jackie said...

Fabulous card and lovely papers, and I love that linenstamp :)
Jackie

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Lisa..love the image and the great layout. x

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card would be perfect to teenager girl.
luv
Debby

Jane Savage said...

Lovely layout and colour combo, Lisa! That really is a stunning image! xx

Debra K. said...

Great colours again. Cute image and all round wonderful card! Debra x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card that background is just fab and I love these stamps she looks amazing Fantastic card looking forward to the next batch Love and Happy Crafting hugs Carole x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Noooooooooooooo! I'm gonna stop visiting you if you keep showing me stuff I need!! ;) xx

Pop's Cards said...

Had to pop by and see this, stunning sweetie she looks so cool, and gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x x x

Pia S said...

Love that textured look you create with stamping. And love these bold colors too. A great image and design for a teenaged girl or young woman!

coops said...

so stunning lisa.i love the hot pink and aqua combo and fab sassy image ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, this colour scheme is gorgeous - the black really makes the colours pop! Such a stylish card.
Rebecca.

Juls said...

fabulous!!! such a gorgeous colour combo!!! Hugs Juls