Friday 30 May 2014

Charlotte - Sugar Nellie DT

Hello... hope you've all had a good week!

I'm here with my Sugar Nellie DT card, using one of the super sweet Fairy Glen stamps... this one is Charlotte, and I'd say she's one of my favourites, but then I do say that quite a lot!


It was just me and Dex today, as Morgan was out with his dad... so, as Dex has been asking to see the Postman Pat film, and no one else wanted to see it (including me really...), I took him to see it today.  It wasn't too bad I suppose... Dex enjoyed it anyway, and I enjoyed my hotdog!

I've hardly had any time for commenting this week, so I'm hoping to spend a bit of time visiting everyone's blogs tonight... Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

**how does my product list get soooo big, when my card is soooo simple?!**


21 comments:

rachel said...

beautiful card lisa. glad you enjoyed postman pat. my girls went to see tarzan yesterday eith their nana. they all loved it xx

Chrissy said...

I loved postman pat when my big kids were small kids..great song and can still hum it and doing it now..Gorgeous card Lisa..love the sweet image and fab colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

A fabbie bright card with this adorable image Lisa... love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Jo said...

Gorgeous......she's such a sweetie! Love that paper too, reminds me of those round chocolate sweets covered in sprinkles!
hugs Jo x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the sweet image, beautiful colours and fabulous layout too.
Hugs Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the very cute image & design.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...xx

Sharon said...

This is so sweet Lisa. You have used such beautiful papers behind this adorable image.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I need doodlebug papers x

Little K Smith said...

Just so gorgeous Lisa! I adore this little fairy and yummy colours too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Jackie said...

Another delightful card Lisa, I love those spots :o)
Jackie xx

Mary J said...

So darn pretty Lisa - love this cutie!

Annette said...

She's lovely Lisa, I can see why she's one of your favourites.

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable image and such a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Lisa - love the bright colours and love this adorable image. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Carole Pollard said...

Loving this, the stamp is so sweet I love her gorgeous design as always enjoy the weekend Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

She's lovely Lisa! A truly perfect and sweet little fairy card! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lorraine said...

She is gorgeous Lisa...all my sugar nellies are my favourites!
Love the colours and layout.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Chris said...

A lovely bright and beautiful card! Such a cute little fairy!
Chris
x

Joey said...

ooooh gosh shes adorable, coloured to perfection! Joey x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely beautiful - I can see why you love this image, she's fabulous! Gorgeous colours and I love the sentiment too.
Rebecca.