Saturday 16 October 2010

No card today...

I'm too tired!  I've had a lovely day demoing at Busy Bees (link in my sidebar) - I've done nothing but colour all day... well apart from stopping occasionally for coffee and biscuits!  I had a little 'class' of ladies today, so everyone got a chance to do some colouring too.  Hello to Donna, who popped in this morning - hopefully you're busy setting up your blog so I can come and have a snoop around :o)

I had planned on coming home and getting some cards made, but I'm going to have an evening in front of the tv with hubby instead... off to visit some of you now, and will hopefully make something tomorrow!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Glad you had a good day! Enjoy an evening of, you deserve it!

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lisa!
Glad you had a good day!Enjoy your evening with hubby, i'm doing the same :)
I'm sooo jealous of your elzybells stash below, i'm gutted as there were quite a few of those fab stamps i wanted to add to my collection :( oh well i'll just have to drool over your fab creations with them lol
enjoy your evening
hugs amanda xx

Fiona said...

hey Lisa...sounds like you had a good day. I am catching up on some commenting since I have been working...then X Factor!!

Fi
x

Claire said...

Glad you had a good day .... enjoy your TV night. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

hi lisa,
it was lovely to meet you today. i've finally set up a blog, not much on it yet so bare with me.

Donna x

Mel said...

Hey honey
Well done you, you so deserve the wee chill out last night!
Hope you had fab day as I know all the woman would have had a blasted!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs melly xxx