Sunday 31 October 2010

My little scary monsters...


 

After years of getting away with it, I've finally agreed to take the boys trick or treating - this is Morgan (8yrs) and Dex (2.5yrs) trying on their outfits ready for this evening.  Morgan would happily have his photo taken all day, but Dex is not so keen so this is the best I could do!  I've no idea what face Dex is trying to pull in the second pic - I've a funny feeling this is his idea of smiling for the camera lol.  And yes, I know I should probably get his hair cut...

Hopefully I'll be back later with a card, if I find the time between visiting family, DT stuff and trick or treating :o)

17 comments:

Fiona said...

fab photos Lisa...looks like they are having fun!!

Fi
x

Debs M said...

great outfits enjoy! x

Anonymous said...

Omg!! How darling!! I sure miss these days..enjoy them while they're still here!! :) HUGS & have a safe and HAPPY Halloween!!

Sarah said...

Have fun, his hair's just like Millies!

Check out DC for my lil pumpkin x

Claire said...

LOl great pics, I'm sure you'll all enjoy trick or treating. Perhaps thats Dexs' scary face!? Hugs, Claire x

Jennifer said...

Too cute to spook! Have fun!! xx Jenny xx

Vicky said...

Ahhh how adorable and scary lol!,Great piccie and hope the boys enjoy themselves :o)
hugs Vicky xx
P.s My George had her just like Dex's, Just gorgeous xx

Lindsey said...

Ahhhhh! What a pair of dudes!
Have fun! I'm hoping to get away with it for a couple of years yet!
Linds x

Donna Mosley said...

Aah Lisa your boys are adorable. They look so cute in their outfits. Hope they have a good time.

Donna x

Crafteezee said...

They look soooo cute. I miss those days of when the kids were younger. Have fun. Hugs Tracy x

Sue said...

BOOOOO
hi ya hun aww they look fabulous hope they had a great nite, something we never did, nor my kids, sue,x

Jackie said...

Lovely photograph, would make a great scrapbook page :o)
Jackie xx

Victoria said...

so so cute - aren't they gorgeous?
Love
Victoria
x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, what a fabulous photo of your boys I bet they had so much fun last night, but I hope they cleaned their teeth before going to bed. With love and hugs Shirleyx

melsanford said...

Awwww! Far too cute to be scarey :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Hee - sooo cute...Hope they had fun...xx

Lori said...

Gorgeous babes Lisa, omg I love Dex's hair, and such adorable expressions!