Tuesday 5 October 2010

Little Claire snowman & tags


I've been doing some finishing off today - I had all the bits ready to make these at Saturday's demo, but then ended up colouring most of the day, so these didn't get finished.  I've used dies from Little Claire, MS snowflake punch and spotty ribbon are also from Little Claire, other items from my stash.


More Little Claire products - I love these tag dies, and the fab tree die... I've used Memento ink to stamp snowflakes from the 'all set for Christmas' stamp set, then inked around the edges, added the tree to one and MS snowflake punch for the other one.  Ribbon and card candy from my stash.

Apologies for the brief post and for not getting around all your blogs yet... I'm off to take some more painkillers for the stoooopid headache and then hopefully I'll manage to come and visit some of you!  Have a look here if you'd like to enter my mini candy draw :o)

18 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Lisa. These arte so pretty. The snowman is so loveable and I adore the shape of the card. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous snowman card, so cute, lovely tags. Hope your head is soon feeling better, have you seen the dr?? don't let it go on to long hun, hugs, sue,x

melsanford said...

Awww! I love the snowman. And those little tags are gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

gina g said...

Fabulous card Lisa love the sweet snowman. luv gina xx

Louise said...

Great card and tags :)
Hope your headache goes soon x

Debs M said...

gorgeous card and tags x

Claire said...

Gorgeous Christmas makes - I'm loving the round cards - are these made with a die cut? Hugs, Claire x

Lindsey said...

Oooh these atr all so lovely! I really like that tree die. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Linds x

Lizzy said...

Awwww these are gorgeous Lisa...luv em! Hope you'r feeling better soon hun xx Lizzy xx :)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi again Lisa. Please will you pop over to my blog, I have left something there for you.
Love Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow girl!! LOVE these projects...all of them!! The sparkly snowman is just too cute!! :) TFS!!

Mel said...

aww pet, hope the head feels better soon!
Loving these so muchly! Off to have a nose now at little Claires hee! The snowman is so sweet!
Hugs melly xxx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card and tags...such a cute snowman and i so love round cards!...love work,

Take care
San x

Caroline and Jayne said...

Love the Snowman card x
Why don't you pop along to our craft blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk We have competitions, challenges, charity events and even a class at the NEC (Birmingham with Shimelle lane - but you need to book x)You can inspire or be inspired :)

coops said...

aw these are fabulous lisa.love the little circular card, fab snowman and your tags are great.
hope you are better soon hun :)

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Lovely card and tags Lisa. Perfect makes! Hope you're better now xx Jenny xx

Janette said...

Luv the round snowman card, he is so sweet. Janette x

Faye said...

Oh sweetie, these are really gorgeous. I really like the browns on the tag, how unusual and pretty. xxx