Saturday 30 November 2013

Something different

Hello everyone :o)

I've made a little inky something today, using the latest freebie image over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps... Pop over here for all the details and here to get the freebie.



When it was finished I sprayed the whole thing with Goosebumps Spray, and I've tried to get in close to show the texture of it, but... nope, you really can't see it!  If you imagine a bumpy (goosebump-like) glossy texture - it looks (and feels) great in real life, you'll just have to take my word for it...

Items Used
Plain tag from my stash
Digi stamp - Cactus Tree - current freebie, Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Colouring - copics
Background stamps - Stampin' Up
Imagine stamp (possibly Kraftin' Kimmie)
Distress Inks (made this quite a while ago, and can't remember colours!)
Goosebumps Spray
Twine & sparkly fibres from my stash

We've been out doing a bit of Christmas shopping, which is even worse than normal shopping, and I can't stand doing that... so, you know, it's been a fun day!  Dex had a lovely time making Knex animals with Grandma, so at least he's had a good day.

Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

Ooh, nearly forgot... there's a fab sale at Little Miss Muffet Stamps at the moment - details below!


18 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

Fab tag Lisa. A lovely design.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

beautiful tag Lisa and love that freebie xx

Donna Mosley said...

LOVE this Lisa, amazing colouring as always hun.

Donna x

Sue said...

This fabulous Lisa, your colouring is just amazing.
hugs Sue xx

Jane said...

What a great tag! I love the way you have done the background
Hugs
Jane

Jo said...

Love this :) fantastic colouring, just awesome!
Jo xx

Squirrel x said...

So different hun, but soooooo cool! Love the cactus and your artwork is just stunning. Absolutely brilliant sweetie. Hugs xx

mixamatoasties said...

What a fab tag Lisa.

Susan x

Tina said...

i love this tag, such a cute cactus

Jackie said...

Brilliant tag. I've never heard of Goosebump spray, will have to keep my eyes open :o)
Jackie xx

heidy said...

What a fun tag Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A different project from you today and what a great tag, makes a change from Christmas cards, I'm getting all Christmased out here and I still have lots more to make. (I think I'll just get a pack of cards from the shop) - No! No! mustn't listen to that gremlin in my head, they ALL have to be handmade, everyone's expecting it. lol.
Lorraine

*Vicki* said...

I am always in for doing something different! LOVE the beautiful effect you achieved with your background Lisa!! fantastic tag! :) HUGS

coops said...

this is stunning lisa.fab cactus and i love how you have done the background ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

What a fun tag Lisa, love your wonderful colouring and background. It's so good to be back again, even though we're in the midst of grief at the moment. I find that creativity and looking at what other people have made are a great diversion. So thank you. Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Debs said...

Totally fabulous Lisa - so much depth.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Debs xx

Annette said...

Wow, this is different. Love it. Yeah, I'm not a big shopper either. Done nothing yet! :0( Better get into gear soon though.
Hugs
Annette
xx