Tuesday 26 November 2013

Graduation Zoe - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello everyone :o)

It's my day to post on the DigiStamp Boutique blog, and I've used an older image today - I had an order for a graduation card, don't think I've ever made one before.




My colouring really is shocking on this one!  Having major sticky copic issues and had to correct some of it with prisma pencils.  I'm on the case though... I've been told if I clean the brush nibs and inside the lids that should help, although I did manage to break the first nib I tried to remove lol!  So I've got some replacement brush nibs on the way too.

Items Used
Card base - grand nestabilities Labels 1
Digi stamp - Graduation Zoe - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - copics & prisma pencils
Papers - Papermania Capsule Collection
Memory Box Cherry Blossom die
Memory Box Lorelai Leaf die - MCH
X-cut flower punch
Pearls from my stash

Off for a bit of a blog catch up before I go back in the craft room... next year I really must start making Christmas cards in January - I've only made 3 of our own cards, all the rest are for orders!

Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

21 comments:

Beckie said...

Adorable!! Great card.

You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

Unknown said...

How sweet! Beautiful colouring and I love the papers you've chosen and how you've made the flowers out of them too.

Emma x

Annette said...

She looks fab to me Lisa. No copic problems that I can see. I love the shape (I have that die too and love it for card bases).
Hugs
Annette
xx

The Little Stamper said...

Just beautiful Lisa. I really love your matching flowers too.

Sharon x

Claire said...

Fabulous card, love the image and lovely papers. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. The image looks fab and I love the colour scheme.
I haven't made any of my own cards either yet!
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

What a lovely image Lisa (the colouring looks perfect to me!!) and the papers are so pretty xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Lisa, I love the cheerful image and gorgeous papers.
hugs Sue xx

Debs M said...

gorgeous - can't see any problems with your colouring - still looks better than mine x

Kim said...

fabulous graduation card Lisa, love the layout
Kim x

rachel said...

this is adorable - I really love this image - gorgeous card Lisa xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card, fab image and love the shaped card. So far I haven't had any sticky. Copics, fingers crossed I don't.

Jackie said...

A delightful card beautifully coloured :o)
Jackie xx

Carol Willis said...

Love this Lisa. Fab image.
Hugs
Caz x

*Vicki* said...

Such an adorable image and fabulous colors Lisa! :) HUGS

Christine L said...

Another fabby card hon using one of these wonderful DSB images... good job I don't know anyone who is graduating this year so I don't have to buy the image!!

Let me know how you get on with your sticky copics...

Hugs
Christine x

Maroeska said...

Lovely card, love the layout and the flowers. Nice that you did use a special shape for the base card. Hugs.

Pia S said...

You did so well with the challenge of making a graduation card - this sweet image is just perfect for the occasion!

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.i love the soft blue colours and fab graduation image :D

xx coops xx

สล็อต พีจี said...

สล็อต พีจี มีทั้งเกมสล็อตและยิงปลา รวมแล้วมากกว่า 100 เกมให้เลือกเล่น อย่างจุใจภาพสวยและแจ็คพอตแตกง่ายที่สุด พีจี เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง เล่นเกมสล็อต กับพีจี แจ็คพอตแตกง่ายที่สุด

ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต ฟรี said...

ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต ฟรี สล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ เปิดใหม่ ของทางค่ายเกม pg ของเรา เป็นอีกหนึ่งศูนย์รวม เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่นักเสี่ยงดวงต่างๆนั้นไว้วางใจอย่างมากที่สุดในขณะนี้