Friday 29 November 2013

Hey Little Birdie - Sugar Nellie DT

Hello everyone :o)

I'm here with my Sugar Nellie DT card, using one of the new fairy digi stamps from the Return to Winter Wonderland release - just because I felt like colouring her... although I've made a right old mess of her hair!




I cut the card base a little bit bigger than usual because I wanted a bit of space around the Memory Box die, which I bought weeks ago and have only just got round to using!

Items Used
Cream linen cardstock - Papermill Direct
Digi stamp - Sugar Nellie Hey Little Birdie - Funky Kits
Colouring - copics
Paper - Woodland Wishes - LOTV
Memory Box Merry Christmas die
Memory Box Pierson Corner die - MCH

Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

20 comments:

Pia S said...

What a sweet little fairy! Fab coloring and fussy cutting and such a great layout using your new MB die!

*Vicki* said...

AW! Such a sweet image and gorgeous colors Lisa! :) HUGS

Claire said...

Lovely sweet card Lisa, love the image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

rachel said...

such a beautiful card Lisa - this image is gorgeous xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the cute image, beautiful colouring and the MB die looks amazing.
hugs Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Just so adorable Lisa, love the very sweet image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, she's adorable.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Annette said...

She is LOVELY Lisa. I think I may have to have her! LOL
Hugs
Annette
xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colour combo and I love those MB dies :o)
Jackie xx

Sarah said...

She's lovely Lisa...I spied her last week but have resisted...so far - I have far too many unused!! Lovely colour choice and that MB die looks fab. Have a good weekend xx

Christine L said...

Your card is fabulous Lisa (what's new? LOL!) This little fairy is one of my favourites too, and you've used her to perfection!

x

heidy said...

Oh My what a beauty Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

Lorraine said...

Oooh she is so cute. Love the colours and the MB die.
Lorraine x

Craftdee said...

Ooh, I like this! Fab colours and the layouts great too, Donna xx

elfenkind said...

What a sweet little fairy!I like this.
Have a good week.

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is totally gorgeous Lisa! I adore these new fairies and you've coloured her beautifully too :)
Kelly.x

coops said...

so stunning lisa.i love the fabulous dies and gorgeous image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

What a cutie! And I love the colour combo you chose for her and that pretty DP. That die is stunning but I really don't need any more Christmas stuff - maybe for next year!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Stunning colouring! Your cards all have a lovely unique style.
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable. Your colouring is gorgeous.

Emma x