Thursday 14 November 2013

Holly Tree - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello again!

** This is my second post - please scroll down if you came to see my Crafty Little Fairies DT card **

I have a card to show you using one of the fab new images at DigiStamp Boutique, the gorgeous Holly Tree...



Items Used
Card blank - Craftwork Cards
Digi stamp - Holly Tree - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - copics
Papers - Woodland Wishes - LOTV
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Frame dies - Stampin' Up
Whimsy corner die
Pearls from my stash & Diamond Stickles (on the star)

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Sweet Stampin' - Christmas is coming
Holly Jolly Christmas - O' Christmas Tree
Crafty Calendar - all things Christmas

I've got lots done in the craft room today, still got a bit more to do tonight while hubby's at the gym, then I'll be around for a wander around your blogs... Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

PS... by this time tomorrow, Morgan will be back home - yay!

26 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card and colours - love this image. Hugs, Claire x

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

This is a fabulous digi stamp Lisa and I love what you have created with it.
Hugs Sharon. x

Donna Mosley said...

Two stunning cards today Lisa, love the earlier pretty pink one and this one is just as gorgeous hun.

Donna x

heidy said...

Love this card Lisa it's so gorgeous!!
XXX Heidy

Vicky said...

Asuper fabulous card my sweetie, loving the tree with its pearls.
Also absolutely love your gorgeous princess one underneath, although I dont think 'Shaky' would want to be called a princess lol......you know I mean the image on it though lol. My idol when I was in my early teens was Bon Jovi & Europe, my walls were covered..........yep mamma lurved that lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, such a beautiful image and beautiful papers. I love the layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is lush Lisa! The colours and papers are deeeelish :)
Kelly.x

Lyn said...

So beautiful love every aspect of it

Pia S said...

WOW! These colors give your card such a luxurious feel and what a beautifully colored tree too! I really like this one, Lisa!

Christine L said...

Fabulous card Lisa... loving that Christmas Tree and your superb layout!

Hugs
Christine x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, I love your very pretty little fairy card too :o)
Jackie xx

Mary J said...

Love that tree and the papers, Lisa - gorgeous card!

Mary J said...

Love that tree and the papers, Lisa - gorgeous card!

rachel said...

gorgeous card Lisa - really fab tree xx

coops said...

so stunning lisa.gorgeous traditional colours and i love the tree :D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous holly tree Lisa..fabulous colouring and love the added pearls..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Awesome card, very eye catching. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Sweet Stampin, hugz Suzanne DT

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lisa!
Helen x

catherine said...

This looks fabulous Lisa and thanks for joining our challenge at Sweet stampin this week
x catherine

catherine said...

This looks fabulous Lisa and thanks for joining our challenge at Sweet stampin this week
x catherine

Annette said...

Lovely tree image. Really gorgeous.
Hope your lil' one is home safe now.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Natali said...

Gorgeous card Lisa!! Lovely paper choice and love layers.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Christmas” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Judy McKay said...

Love your tree. Great design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

scrappymo! said...

This is fabulous image and you have showcased it perfectly!

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "All Things Christmas" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x