I wish LOTV still did these little packs of cute squares, they're so handy for quick cards... although I'm considering buying some of the A4 sheets while the sale's still on, just on the off chance I get a rush of orders lol!
So the image is a LOTV cute square, with lots of glamour dust added. The papers are Dovecraft, with dark brown cardstock from Papermill Direct. Large snowflake cut with a cuttlebug die, small snowflake is a wooden one, covered first in glossy accents and then lots of glamour dust while the glossy accents were still wet. I've sponged a bit of 'gathered twigs' distress ink around the large snowflake and added a card candy centre, and a Pink Petticoat sentiment to finish.
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
- Paper Sundaes - winter wonderland
- Dream Valley - sparkle
- Totally Gorjuss - sparkle
- Crazy 4 Challenges - snow
- Our Creative Corner - O' Christmas tree
- Totally Papercrafts - Christmas
- Charisma Cardz - snowflakes
- Lili of the Valley - anything goes
- Papertake Weekly - Christmas crackers
Right, off to watch the X Factor results show that we've sky-plussed... we've not eaten yet either as hubby's been happily playing a computer game while I was in the craft room, lol hopeless aren't we! Will be round to catch up with your blogs later too :o)