Tuesday 29 November 2011

My candy winner!

I'm finally back to announce that my candy winner is

Entry number 10 which is the lovely...


Congratulations Doreen :o)
Please email me your address and I'll get your stamp (and a few other goodies) posted to you.


I've had one of 'those' days today... I had the bright idea to make a load of tags to bag up and put in my box at nursery.  So I've been a one woman tag machine today... I've been making them in the kitchen so the table is piled high with bits of card now.  And I'm not even sure if they'll sell at nursery - I'm still debating the Etsy shop idea, but I wonder if it's a bit late in the year to be putting Christmas bits in an Etsy shop.  Sorry, I'm waffling again - ever feel like there's just too much going on in your head?!

If you came to see a card instead of my rambling nonsense, please scroll down to see my Passion For Promarkers DT card!  Congrats again Doreen :o)

9 comments:

heidy said...

Congrats to Doreen and thanks again Lisa!
Hugs Heidy

Doreen said...

Ooh thank you so much.xxx

Debs M said...

congrats Doreen x what about 'folksy' shop... i think it's a uk site selling crafty stuff x

Jules said...

Hi Lisa

My Sister used to use Folksy to sell her bags before she had her own little website and she got on OK with them.

Well done on your win Doreen!

Love Jules xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Congratulations to Doreen, and many thanks to Lisa too!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats to Doreen...enjoy hun & Thanks ever so much Lisa for doing this fabbie draw sweetie :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Craftdee said...

What do you mean do I "ever" feel I've got too much going on in my head... I ALWAYS feel like that!! My craft table is a shambles at the mo, too. I went to put something away in "the back room" (which was my craft room 'til I outgrew it, lol) and took a look at my glitters and thought I'll just give them a quick reorganize, you know mix the bits of blue together etc; let me tell you it's a contradiction in terms "quick" and "reorganize"...plus it's GLITTER; very mobile stuff, glitter, 'specially when you open the patio door - just a touch mind you, clearly enough to set off a gale force draft across my glittery mess. Guess who's got to vacuum again! Anyway, I'm waffling now and I'm sure you've got better things to do than read it, lol. Donna xx

Lynsey said...

Fantastic Christmas card Lisa!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic Christmas card Lisa!
Hugs Lynsey x