Monday 16 September 2013

Wellington bear

Hello everyone :o)

I've not made much in the last few days that I can actually show yet, and I forgot to take photos of one card that I could have shown!... so I thought I'd pop in with a quick Wellington bear decoupage card that my mum asked me for.  Nothing particularly impressive about it, but my blog was starting to look a bit bare!



Items Used
Image - Docrafts Wellington Bear CD
Striped paper from the same CD
Chevron paper - Pink Petticoat
All printed on white linen cardstock - Papermill Direct
La La Land Heart Banner die (hearts covered with stars)
Star punch - Hobbycraft
Buttons - Papermania
Sentiment - Stampin' Up

I'll be back tomorrow with my DigiStamp Boutique DT card... Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

15 comments:

heidy said...

Such a ovely card Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww very cute

Sue said...

Fabulous card Lisa, I love the image and the stars added to the banner look brilliant
hgus Sue xx

rachel said...

cute card Lisa - fabulous x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is fab Lisa… what a wonderful image and the decoupage really brings it to life. I love the gorgeous papers and scrummy bunting! :-)
Hope you have a lovely week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Renee B. said...

Looks pretty impressive to me Lisa! Love the color combo.
Hugs, Renee

*Vicki* said...

So adorable Lisa!! Love the added banner and colors! :)

Jackie said...

Of course it's special, you took the trouble to make it! It's a beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant boys card Lisa. The image and design look fab.
Lorraine x

Carol Willis said...

Love this little bear Lisa. Lovely card.
Hugs
Caz x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Great card, sometimes a quick die cut decoupage sheet comes in handy for those last minute emergency cards. I know I've needed them at times. I love the banner too.
Lorraine

kay said...

Super card x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, love the image and the fabulous colors and design.

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.i love wellington and your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Pia S said...

This is a really sweet male design, Lisa! Great coordination of colors and the added pennants is a nice touch.