Monday, 16 September 2013

Wellington bear

Hello everyone :o)

I've not made much in the last few days that I can actually show yet, and I forgot to take photos of one card that I could have shown!... so I thought I'd pop in with a quick Wellington bear decoupage card that my mum asked me for.  Nothing particularly impressive about it, but my blog was starting to look a bit bare!



Items Used
Image - Docrafts Wellington Bear CD
Striped paper from the same CD
Chevron paper - Pink Petticoat
All printed on white linen cardstock - Papermill Direct
La La Land Heart Banner die (hearts covered with stars)
Star punch - Hobbycraft
Buttons - Papermania
Sentiment - Stampin' Up

I'll be back tomorrow with my DigiStamp Boutique DT card... Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

15 comments:

heidy said...

Such a ovely card Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww very cute

Sue said...

Fabulous card Lisa, I love the image and the stars added to the banner look brilliant
hgus Sue xx

rachel said...

cute card Lisa - fabulous x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is fab Lisa… what a wonderful image and the decoupage really brings it to life. I love the gorgeous papers and scrummy bunting! :-)
Hope you have a lovely week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Renee B. said...

Looks pretty impressive to me Lisa! Love the color combo.
Hugs, Renee

Anonymous said...

So adorable Lisa!! Love the added banner and colors! :)

Jackie said...

Of course it's special, you took the trouble to make it! It's a beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant boys card Lisa. The image and design look fab.
Lorraine x

Carol Willis said...

Love this little bear Lisa. Lovely card.
Hugs
Caz x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Great card, sometimes a quick die cut decoupage sheet comes in handy for those last minute emergency cards. I know I've needed them at times. I love the banner too.
Lorraine

kay said...

Super card x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, love the image and the fabulous colors and design.

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.i love wellington and your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Pia S said...

This is a really sweet male design, Lisa! Great coordination of colors and the added pennants is a nice touch.