Monday 30 September 2013

Grey & white wedding

Hello everyone :o)

Another simple one today, I must be going through a CAS phase...


There aren't that many of my cards that I really like, but this one makes me happy :o)

Items Used
Congratulations stamp - LOTV
On your wedding stamp - Woodware Mr & Mrs - Funky Kits
Memento ink in Grey Flannel
Memory Box Lavish Branch die - MCH
Memory Box Cherry Blossom die
Silver pearl from my stash

I've got the boys off school again tomorrow as the teachers are on strike, so no gym for me tomorrow... I've been this morning though and I'm really enjoying it.  I've even booked in for a spin class on Friday, never done spin before but always fancied having a go.  I can't remember whether I've mentioned the weight loss thing on here before... loathe to call it a 'diet', but we've been eating healthier (and less!) for the last few months and now doing more exercise.  So far I've lost 18lbs and I'm quite pleased with that.... probably could have lost more if I'd cut out the cake lol, but as long as it's coming off I don't really mind how long it takes.

Hopefully I'll be around for a bit of a commenting catch up tonight... Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

19 comments:

Sammy said...

This is gorgeous! Really elegant and perfect for a wedding! x

Sarah said...

Tres chic card Lisa!! Well done you on shedding the pounds...go girl!! xx

rachel said...

this one really is stunning - love it x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yes Lisa, I really like it too, just beautiful.

Sharon said...

Lisa, you should love all of the cards you make cos they are fabulous and this one is stunning. I love the simplicity. It is quite true, sometimes less is more.
Hugs Sharon. x

kay said...

Fab card and well done on the weight loss x

Kat W said...

Well done on the weight loss - that's fantastic! I think it's nicer to still have cake but do some exercise and eat generally healthier - way more sensible than a 'diet'.
I think your cards are awesome - you are too hard on yourself! This one is so pretty and elegant - great colour scheme :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Pia S said...

You do CAS cards so well, Lisa, and this is so beautiful and elegant, a lovely design fit for a wedding card!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love the grey and white. Well done on the weight loss

heidy said...

OMG this is gorgeous hun!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Lisa. I really love the CAS design and gorgeous colours.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card Lisa - very elegant.
The teachers are on strike here too tomorrow....!
Lorraine x

Little K Smith said...

Oohhh a gorgeous CAS card Lisa, lovin the stamp!
Kelly.x

Sandy said...

A beautiful CAS card, love the colour scheme - LOL made me feel happy too!
Hugs,
Sandy

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, no wonder it makes you happy :o)
Jackie xx

Whisper said...

Very classy,

The teachers are not on strike down here yet !! and well done with your weight loss too, i need to loose about half a stone, Luv Sam x

Debs said...

So beautifully elegant Lisa - love it o:)
Huge congrats on the weight loss :o)
Debs xx

Annette said...

Fab card. I love the LOTV sentiment. Fab classic colour scheme.
Hugs
Annette
xx

coops said...

love your card lisa.fabulous classy design :D

xx coops xx