Thursday 5 September 2013

Crafty Little Fairies - cute & cuddly critters

Hello everyone :o)

As you might already have noticed, Lili's Little Fairies has now become Crafty Little Fairies, and we've opened up the challenge so you can now use any stamps (or digis)... although we'd still love to see your LOTV creations of course!  Our theme for this week is 'cute & cuddly critters' and there are two fab prizes so do hop over to the new-look challenge blog for all the details :o)

I thought I'd make a Christmas card, as I need quite a lot of them...




Items Used
Elegant edge card blank - Craftwork Cards
Stamp - Merry Christmas Penguins - LOTV
Colouring - copics
Papers - First Edition Silent Night
Memory Box Party Lanterns die - MCH
Memory Box Precious Snowflakes die - MCH
Lace & blue twine - The Ribbon Girl (from a recent prize win)
MeiFlower gem and pearls - MCH
Thin satin ribbon & snowflake charm from my stash
Stickles in Diamond - MCH

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
LOTV Monthly - ribbon & lace
Papertake Weekly - anything goes (+ opt Christmas)
CRAFT - Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - winter animals
Simon Says - animal antics

I've had my hair cut today and went really really short this time... there's actually not much left of it lol.  I thought it'd be easier for when I start going to the gym.  I've got bits of hair everywhere though, even though I had a shower when I got in it still keeps appearing!

Off for my usual blog catch up... Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

29 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! I so love these darling little penguins!! You've done such a brilliant make with it Lisa!! TFS! HUGS :)

Aileen said...

How cute! Love the little penguins and a gorgeous card. Super photo on your profile pic. Is this the new haircut? Looks fab. x

Sarah said...

Fab card Lisa. Don't you just love the silent night papers? I love mine So much I haven't used any yet!! xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So cute Lisa.
Sue x

Claire said...

This is an adorable card, love the image and gorgeous detailing and colours. Are we going to see a piccie of your new hairdo??? Hugs Claire x

Sharon said...

Lisa this is beautiful. The image is so sweet and I Love the card blank and papers. Actually, I love everything about it.
Hugs Sharon, x

Unknown said...

That snowflake die is precious - I want one too! :)
Lovely coloring of the cute image and great card shape.
Have a nice day, Lisa...

Lorraine said...

Those little penguins are soooo cute! Gorgeous card Lisa, love all the pretty details.
Photo of new hairdo??.......
Have a lovely evening
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Hi again Lisa...yes it's a Go Kreate die set (well spotted!!), my first one and I am really impressed!
Sarah x

heidy said...

What a cute christmas card Lisa!!
Love to see a picture with your new haircut!!
XXX Heidy

Jo said...

Soooo cute.....a gorgeous image & love the card shape!
hugs Jo x

Debs M said...

love those pengy's and that die is fab! gorgeous card - happy haircut x

Kim said...

fabulous christmas card Lisa, and such a cute LOTV image.
Kim x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lisa, love the gorgeous image & pretty design.

Donna x

rachel said...

this is one super cute card Lisa - love it xx

Sue said...

Awww I love those cute penguins, fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I thought your hair was really short already! Gorgeous card, such a cute image and fab colours, love it. Hope you will enter my candy x

kay said...

New hair colour,cut and gym, you will be a new woman soon :-) your card is so sweet x

Carol Willis said...

Awww, super-cute card Lisa, love it.
Hope you have a fab weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

so stunning lisa.fab card shape and i love your papers and sweet penguins :D

xx coops xx

Pia S said...

What a cute image, nice shape and great detailing! This is one sweet Christmas card!

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

scrappymo! said...

These penguins are just soooo cute! Great card.

Sheryl said...

Brilliant card love the image and DP.The shape is fantastic.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Annette said...

I have this image and love it. It's one of my fave LOTV stamps. Love the papers too, I can't stop using them myself!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Lisa, they are just so cute..fabulous colouring,love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Craftdee said...

This is so sweet! Great image and fab embellies again, Donna xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, super cute image and I love the snowflake die.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Anne said...

Just gorgeous Lisa, one of my favourite LOTV stamps ever!

Thanks for joining in our ribbon and lace challenge, good luck!

Anne
Lili of the Valley x