Friday 14 August 2009

Sketch Saturday & Secret Crafter

Bit last minute with both of these but hopefully not too late! This card is for Sketch Saturday and Secret Crafter, following the sketch from Sketch Saturday and the theme from Secret Crafter, which is cute bugs - I have a little ladybird on there for my 'bug'!

This is supposed to be for my uncle's birthday but I'm not totally sure it's 'grown up' enough - my new Stampavie stamps arrived yesterday and I just couldn't wait to play with them!

I've also experimented a little bit with this one - it's my first attempt at hand stitching on a card and I'm also trying to improve my photos. Normally I take them with the flash on but I've tried to get a bit of natural light and take them without flash - need some practise with this though I think!


Materials/ Tools used
  • Stampavie 'Mouse-Bird-Ladybird-Cupcake' stamp (new Tina Wenke design), coloured with promarkers
  • CCSR sentiment stamp
  • My Mind's Eye 'wild asparagus' papers with coredinations cardstock
  • Craftwork Cards card candy dots & Bazzill In Stitch'z thread




6 comments:

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous,your colouring is beautiful have fun with your new stamps hugs Jill xx

Made by Mandy said...

Hi Lisa,

I have left an award for you on this post.

Circle of Friends Award

Ria said...

Beautifull card :) thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

hugs Ria

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, super cute little image!
Love what you have done with the candy dots!
Love it!
Erin x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Lisa i just love the image and the papers are fab. luv gina xx

kelly ledder said...

Fab card x