Monday 10 August 2009

Friday Sketchers week 64

Here's my card for Friday Sketchers, following their sketch obviously! I'm not totally happy with this card, I don't think the colouring is very good - he looks better as a grey tabby this little cat, but it's one that mum's asked me for, and she wanted him ginger!

Materials/ Tools used
  • Penny Black stamp from the 'bubbly' clear stamp set, coloured with promarkers
  • K&Co papers with a panel of coredinations cardstock embossed with cuttlebug 'happy birthday' folder (in the big shot), I've sanded the coredinations a bit
  • Nestie circle (cut for me by a friend as I still don't have the circles), mounted on a scalloped circle bought in a pack from a craft fair

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute stamp and stunning colour combo!
Love it!
Erin x

Kat said...

I think the pussy cat suits being a tortoiseshell. I did a Penny Black this colour and I think she suits the ginger bits!

I've left something for you on my blog.

Kat x

Unknown said...

oh how funny and really cute.
thank you so much for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
have a nice week.
hugs, bea

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card, the image is so funny!

Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja