Tuesday 29 July 2014

Boys Toys Set 1 - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello everyone :o)

Yay, I managed a card today!  Hopefully I can get back into a proper routine from now on.  Here's my DT card for DigiStamp Boutique, using one of this month's new releases...


I just love this little golf buggy, it's so cute... the sentiment is from the same set too.  I also used a new Paper Smooches die for the curved green piece - it's a set of different rows of stitches, and each one just cuts the stitches, not the shape, so they could be used on one-layer cards too... for this one, I just left the die in place after I'd cut the stitched edge, drew the outline with a pencil and then cut along the edge.  It'll be available at Craft Mojo as soon as Sally's had chance to add it to the shop.

Thanks for popping in... hope you have a lovely evening :o)


21 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Lisa..the little golf cart is adorable..fabulous scene you have created.What a great stamp set..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What a great card Lisa, love the little golf buggy in red!! xx

Aneta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aneta said...

Fantastic card, Lisa. So colourful and optimistic!

Debs said...

What a cutie!!! Love the scene you have created.
Hope you and the family are well.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Lisa. Love the image and papers....you're trying to tempt me with new dies too!!...not looking!!
Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great card for a golf fan Lisa, love this golf buggy image and the scene you have created.
Lorraine

Debbie said...

Great card Lisa,
Love the Golf Buggy soooooo cute.
Debbiex

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, it's hard getting back in a routine !!

Carole Pollard said...

Great design just love that golf buggy so cute love that background fabulous Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Another stunningly fabulous creation - thank you so much Lisa...love it...Sally-Ann xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Lisa, I love this image and your design is perfect. I am a big fan of stitched dies, so there's another one to add to my wish list.
hugs Sue xx

Little K Smith said...

A fab card Lisa, I love the sweet little scene you've created :)
Kelly.x

Jackie said...

Another delightful image and card :o)
Jackie xx

Debbie said...

Great card Lisa...love the golf buggy. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the little golf buggy very cute

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous scene, Lisa! Love that little buggy and your gorgeous, seamless colouring! xx

Christine L said...

Loving this fabbie creation Lisa.... and I WANT that golf cart!! Trouble is, I only know one golfer.. so it'd make it an expensive card!! hehe! Hmmm... unless I sent him the same one each year??? Now there's a thought!!

Hugs
Christine x

Debra K. said...

Great card for a golfer! Love the little golf cart and your card design is brilliant, great use of the LOTV paper. Debra x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A brilliant design with this cute golf buggy - such a lovely scene!
Rebecca.

Annette said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Sorry I've been awol this week, but I've been on my holibobs (not far, but still a lovely break from the routine!) Hope to catch up with all your creations.
Hugs
Annette
xx