Friday 31 May 2013

Present Kitty

Well I'm even later than usual tonight - we spent the evening at my mum's and decided to order pizza... yum :o)

I thought I'd still pop in though, as I wanted to show off some of the fab new dies that Teresa's stocking at My Crafty Heart... I've not had Impression Obsession dies before and I'm very impressed with how well they cut - I tried them with felt too (the butterflies) and they still cut perfectly.




Items Used
Scalloped card blank - Craftwork Cards
Stamp - Present Kitty - LOTV
Colouring - copics & prisma pencils
Digi papers - Pink Petticoat
Sentiment - computer generated (chocolate box font)
MFT dienamics By the Numbers dies
Spellbinders Labels 5 dies
NEW Impression Obsession Butterfly Set die - MCH
NEW Impression Obsession Buttons die - MCH
NEW Impression Obsession Large Bow die - MCH
MeiFlower Crystal AB Gems - MCH
MeiFlower Purple Mix Pearls - MCH
Charm & pink thread from my stash

Some of the Impression Obsession dies are out of stock at the moment, but they'll be back in soon!

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Totally Papercrafts - anything goes
Flutterby Wednesday - flowers, butterfly, die cut/ punch
Southern Girls - Tic Tac Toe (spots, chevrons, charms)
Happy Campers - use metal
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes (3rd entry)
In The Pink - anything goes

Off for a little blog catch up before bed :o)

32 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lisa, love the gorgeous design & aww! the kitty is so cute. Ooh! felt butterflies, they are so pretty. :o)

Donna x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. I love the sweet image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing.
I'm pleased to hear that you are like the new dies and that they cut well as I have ordered some for my birthday!
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Those dies look fab..
Need to win the lottery so can buy all these great dies tat keep coming out lol
Hugs Kelly x

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! Love all the layers! Hugs Juls

Little K Smith said...

Aawww a perfect card for a young girl Lisa! The colours are so pretty, such a cute LOTV image, lovin all the layers and a fab bow die too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Danni said...

Super adorable!! Darling card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Lisa Carroll said...

So gorgeous! LOVE those felt butterflies! :) Thanks again for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

Claire said...

Lovely card Lisa, love all those layers, cute image and fabby dies. Hope you have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, so pretty :o)
Jackie

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what a fab colours.
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. I love the cute image and the papers and dies...I'm not looking...you're at it again!! lol
Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Lovely card, but I'm afraid that I had to avoid looking too hard at those new dies as I know I'll only want them!! LOL (ps they look LOVELY!!)
Have a fab weekend
Annette
xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Lisa. love the image. such a fab layout too. great embellishments x love the big butterfly the most x

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Beautiful project. I love all the colors and everything:)You are so talented:) Following on Boglovin
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers:)
New Challenge Blog on the Block:)

Ann-Marie said...

A gorgeous card, love the soft colour combo and fab layout. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Sonia said...

Fantastic card my dearest friend^_^
I like the image and every single detail^_^
All gorgeous^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Cazza said...

Sooooo cute Lisa, this is really pretty :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

mixamatoasties said...

That's so lovely Lisa!

Susan xx

Chris said...

Lovely card for a little girl! So pretty! Chris x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Very pretty, love the image, thank you for joining in at happy campers, Pauline x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a cute image, layout and papers, Luv Sam x

Christine L said...

A really pretty kitty Lisa... love the layout and that fab image..

And don't forget... it's Anything Goes time at In The Pink... and I'm sure your card qualifies as pink!!

Hugs
Christine x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Super, super, super pretty Lisa. Oooh pizza, hungry now! Looking forward to playing with you at Pollycraft. X

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.beautiful pretty layers and details and the image is really cute :D

xx coops xx

heidy said...

Beautiful card Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

Lynette said...

Oh my - this is SO cute! I bet Caitlin loved it - it's so very special for her. Thanks for joining the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week.

Christine L said...

:)

Christine x

Pia S said...

How sweet a card for a young birthday girl! Cute image, nice papers and I really like your new Impression Obsession dies!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is just beautiful!

Emma x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the sioft pastels and pretty design :) Donna ♥ x

Mau xx said...

Totally adorable and love the dies, Pretty papers and cute image too.
Hugs Mau xx

Siv said...

Lisa, this card is just super cute!!
Thanks so much for joining the Southern Girls!
Hugs Siv