Sunday 26 May 2013

CAS anniversary card

Hello everyone!... Hope you're having a lovely weekend :o)

Today's make is loosely based on a card I spotted on Pinterest... although mine ended up quite different, but that's usually how it goes isn't it?


Items Used
Kraft cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Heart dies - L'il Inkers
NEW Memory Box Happy Script die - MCH
Anniversary stamp - Stampin' Up (with 'happy' bit masked off)
Twine from my stash

** Bank Holiday sale - There's a fabulous 15% discount off EVERYTHING at My Crafty Heart until tomorrow at 10pm **

We've been out all day today, been to Wentworth Garden Centre... not for plants, just for cake lol, and a lovely walk around the gardens.  Then we hit the shops for sandals for the kids, trainers for me (so I can start doing proper exercise and shift some cake-related podge!...), and hubby even let me loose in the Range.  It's supposed to be raining tomorrow, but I'm planning a day shut in the craft room anyway so it won't matter!

Hope you have a lovely evening :o)

23 comments:

Juls said...

Fab card!! Hugs Juls xxx

Kat said...

This is lovely Lisa. Love the simplicity and elegance of it.

Sounds like you had a lovely day out. It's been gorgous here today too. Three days in a row! Not sure about tomorrow but I'm at work anyway, lucky me!!

Kat xx

Cazza said...

This is beautiful Lisa, LOVE the simplicity of it, absolutely stunning!
Enjoy your day tomorrow, sounds like heaven to me!!
Hugs,
Cazza
x

rachel said...

great card Lisa - wonderful and elegant xx

Pia S said...

This is a fantastic CAS design, Lisa! I love the hearts and the twine, and even the sentiment is decorative!

Sue said...

A gorgeous CAS card Lisa, I love the way you have done the sentiment
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

Nice card, that's what garden centres are for.....cake :)
X

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card Lisa. I love the way you've done the wording, it looks fab.
Have a lovely crafty day tomorrow.
Lorraine x

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous CAS card in kraft hun! Love it!
And cake's much better than plants anyday ;D
Kelly.x

Kat W said...

Very elegant CAS card - the group of hearts is really cute.
I'm off to the garden centre tomorrow but will try to stick to plants as I have already eaten loads of cake this weekend!
Kat x

Leeann said...

This card is stunning, Lisa! Memory Box should give you a commission because every time you use one of their dies I'm off buying it :)

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Mary J said...

Fab CAS card, Lisa!

coops said...

so stunning lisa.i love the stylish cas design :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fabulous card Lisa I love the cas style and the way you have created the sentiment looks great xx

Claire said...

Fab CAS card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Lo and behold the power of kraft paper! Love the diecuts Lisa! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Lynsey said...

Wonderful card Lisa!
Hugs Lynsey x

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the kraft paper x

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Lisa that is just stunning simple design but with a fabulous and gorgeous look. hugs Shirleyxxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Lisa… I love the hearts and twine detail and the Kraft sentiment looks fab… it's perfect CAS!! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Love Sue xx

Sandra said...

Loving this. x
the word die goes on my wishlist.

Unknown said...

I love how simple this is yet it still looks fabulous!

Emma x