I've used a fab new image, called Love Owls, from Pink Gem Designs. I printed it directly onto linen card and then coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers, outlining the letters and little hearts with a sakura clear stardust pen. Obviously you get a lot of bleed through when you colour directly onto linen, so I've just added another piece of card on the inside to cover it. The spotty letters were cut from Cosmo Cricket paper using my Cricut, but I think it might have looked better if I'd just stamped some smaller letters instead.
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp - love is in the air
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes (+ optional love/ hearts theme)
- I Love Promarkers - love is in the air
- Divas By Design - love is in the air
- My Mum's Craft Shop - it must be love
- PaperPlay Challenges - love letters
- Moving Along With The Times - cute critters (2nd entry)
- Paper Sundaes - clean & simple
- Crafty Catz - valentine's
Today I need to tidy in the craft room AGAIN, because even though I have an enormous desk I'm currently working on a 6" square space surrounded by piles of stuff... and then I need to make loads of boxes so I can finally get round to putting some cards on ebay. With a bit of luck I might also find time to make a card ;o) Hope you all have a great day, whatever you're up to!