Tuesday 16 January 2018

Guest DT at Everybody Art - Butterfly or Heart

Hello :o)

I was asked to be Guest DT at Everybody Art Challenge for a while, and was happy to accept.  The new challenge is 'butterfly or heart', and I went with the heart theme...


I've used one of the new clear stamps from DigiStamp Boutique... isn't this little elephant adorable?!  The sentiment is included with the stamp. You can find it HERE in the Clear Stamp Boutique, and if you prefer digistamps, you can find it HERE.  I coloured it with copics, with a touch of Nuvo clear sparkle on the little boots and hearts.  The papers were from The Works, but they don't seem to be available now.  The dies are the Memory Box corner bow and precious hearts, cut up and put together, with a Doodlebug enamel dot to finish.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says Wednesday - use patterned paper
Crafty Catz - anything goes + optional one for the ladies

It's my birthday today, but I'm not really doing anything... Mum's still in hospital - they've decided she's got flu now, on top of last week's heart attack.  She's doing ok though!  I haven't been able to visit her, because I have a rotten cold (NOT flu, it's NOT going to be flu...) and don't want to give her my germs too.  As I feel ill (and it's snowing today, on and off), I've cancelled my birthday plans... I'm staying in where it's warm, and spending some of my birthday money online instead lol.

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely day :o)

11 comments:

Janette said...

Awww, Lisa, happy birthday sweetie, sorry your not well and I do hope your mum is soon on the mend...
Lovely card and congrats on the GDT..
Enjoy your little spending spree and many happy returns...xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Lisa this is adorable and love the papers the works have had some lovely papers in. Thanks for sharing at Crafty catz and congrats on the GDT

Seija said...

Wow Lisa, what a gorgoues and lovely Card. I like your style and fell in love with your Card. I'm happy that you'll became Guest DT in our Challenge Team! Hugs Michi (DT EAC)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So sweet, lovely papers too.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

''Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy birthday dear Lisa
Happy Birthday to You''

It's a good job you can't hear me...totally out of tune!

A gorgeous card Lisa. The little ellie is so sweet and I love the way you have merged two dies.
I hope both you and your Mum are better soon.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Beautiful card Lisa. Lovely image and colouring too. And a very big Happy Birthday to you too. xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card, love the sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Oh Lisa what a cute card I love your image and your design is wonderful.

Hugs Debs xx
https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, and Happy Birthday.
Sue x

Sarah said...

A belated Happy Birthday Lisa and I hope you are feeling better...and Mum too!! Love the cute elephant and, as always, the black mats and details are brilliant. The EF I used on my card was a Tattered Lace set "Knitted" it's called...not very original but does what it says on the tin!! xx

Jules said...

Hi Lisa

Hope your birthday was as good as it could be. Sorry you aren't well and didn't get to go out and celebrate. I hope both you and your Mum are soon feeling much better.

Loving your cute card. Beautiful colouring and fabby papers!

Take care.

Love Jules xx